Guest REESO
hope he finds a good home if that were my bull x you couldnt buy him for £500 looking at him in the picture wish i could have him no one would get hold of him then mate good loook mate in getting a good home for him

maaccy did you get my PM?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its your dog to sell mate,but I would be asking why someone would be parting with a dog thats already grafting at the end of the season ? :whistle: I would have kept the pup imo it hasnt even started yet,lets hope this new dog doesnt have any faults your not yet aware of.

Edited by MickC
  • 2 weeks later...
THE DOG IS BACK UP FOR SALE DUE TO A TIMEWASTER PM ME IF INTERESTED 150 QUID NO OFFERS FULLY VACINATED AND WORMED PM ME IF INTERESTED

this is a reluctant sale due to personal circumstances

THE DOG IS BACK UP FOR SALE DUE TO A TIMEWASTER PM ME IF INTERESTED 150 QUID NO OFFERS FULLY VACINATED AND WORMED PM ME IF INTERESTED

i have also got a fox trap for sale as new bait hook type i will get some pics up shortly

Why the hell did yo get him in the first place :wallbash::wallbash: ?

You should get out of the game completely :stupid: .

That dog looks decent and will pledge his life to you and your just moving him on because you can't be arsed.

I I hope karma gives you back what you deserve :chair:

i have also got a fox trap for sale as new bait hook type i will get some pics up shortly

maccy; i pm'd you about the dog several weeks ago and you did'nt have the decency to pm back, i would have had the dog :angry:

Guest ceredigion bull cross
Why the hell did yo get him in the first place :wallbash::wallbash: ?

You should get out of the game completely :stupid: .

That dog looks decent and will pledge his life to you and your just moving him on because you can't be arsed.

I I hope karma gives you back what you deserve :chair:

well said sorley x , i agree with you 100 %

How about giving the guy a break. We don't know the change in his personal circumstances so cut the holier than thou attitude

He started off by saying he was selling it because he had got an older one that was already working, This 'changes in personal circumstances' has been added on at a later date.

I am more than willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt .

What personal circumstances means he has to get rid of a sapling in favour of a dog that has started working? :hmm: Maybe his missus didn't like its colour :nono: ?

you know f**k all about me im having to give up if your not interested than f**k off playing the f****n hard man through a f****n computer if you want to discuss it further give me a ring tossers