you know f**k all about me im having to give up if your not interested than f**k off playing the f****n hard man through a f****n computer if you want to discuss it further give me a ring tossers

Not such a good move...after you posted you're telephone number on the net mate :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::no::laugh: .....you may want to edit it!

Please pm me after our conversation of this morning..I do have a few more questions....

Still very interested :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about giving the guy a break. We don't know the change in his personal circumstances so cut the holier than thou attitude

He started off by saying he was selling it because he had got an older one that was already working, This 'changes in personal circumstances' has been added on at a later date.

I am more than willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt .

What personal circumstances means he has to get rid of a sapling in favour of a dog that has started working? :hmm: Maybe his missus didn't like its colour :nono: ?

give the guy a break? why ? how many times has the dog been up for sale, the dog is just what i was looking for but now have got something, previous post by me was will he be up for sale in six months / and lo and behold here he is again FOR SALE , IF HE HAD PM'D ME BACK THE DOG COULD BE IN A GOOD HOME BY NOW :angry:

Guest electro

if the dog is still up 4 sale ring me the lad bort the dog has a bull x well to me the dog looks live a english bull in it not am bull thats y he mite be getting rid

That dog is a stunner and i wouldn't part with it for the world, he looks like he'll make a hell of a decent worker and strong. Who gives a f**k whether its english bull, staff or pit, whatever, theres nothing wrong with that dog and if i had the room i'd rip my arm off for it!

I hope he gets a decent good working PERMANENT home. The poor little lad. :(

if the dog is still up 4 sale ring me the lad bort the dog has a bull x well to me the dog looks live a english bull in it not am bull thats y he mite be getting rid

THE BULL THATS IN THIS PUP HIS PITT HAS I OWNED THE FATHER

TO THE PUP :clapper:

Guest electro

THE BULL THATS IN THIS PUP HIS PITT HAS I OWNED THE FATHER

TO THE PUP :clapper:

some 1 sed to me that it was the mum that had the bull in it

How i see it with dogs is you do your research.....take a long hard look at the first couple a gens of the ped.....then make your choice....then youve made your bed and you die in it..simple! have known a few lads that have kept dogs through a lot of bad circumstances....also known lads thet get shot of dogs at the drop of a hat these fellas NEVER have any sucess with any dogs.

To get the best out of ANY dog you have got to put the hours in otherwise you will never know the full potential of what you have got.

To me when i see a dog of this age being sold it says a hell of a lot about the hand that holds the lead and nothing about the dog.

The dog will be better off where it goes, than where it is today and good luck to it

This MACCY want chucking off the site coz all hes is, is another dog dealer and does the dog world realy need another one?? No it doesnt.. I was interested in the pup last time he was selling the little fella and i was thinking about traveling right the way down from the highlands. then he thought he might not bother but here we go again.. could it be that he just likes to check if hes has any replys to posts?????? I just feel bad for the dog as it getting wasted with this idiot... (Sorry if any of this sounds harsh to anyone)

nothing wrong with selling unwanted stock ive gave dogs and sold dogs that ive not wanted or over dogged , i wouldnt sell my collie line or saluki line but when i made money from game i bought dogs in and once they were finished or to old, injured, i got a good home for them ,look in ireland were they bred lots of greyhound etc , to me a dogs aworking animal if he doesnt jell or work well pet home all th best, but thye get the chances etc

I dont think its any bodys buisness if someone wants to sell on a dog that aint right or what ever the reason might be, every body jumping in saying that he will be sorry becaues the dog is good looking, and the dog looks cracking means nothing, looks dont mean anything where working dogs come in to it, the dog might end up shite, but then if that happens he will always have his looks to fall back on in the shows :)