• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The season is over now basically you can have the oppurtunity to bond with that dog all summer get him going really well for that season that is waiting but instead youv`e got an adult dog at the end of the season that will have little to do all summer why???

The [poor little bugger looks a cracker let me guess he`s just not what your after more like you want a dog thats doing everything a big powerfull macho bull cross well good luck and i pray that dog gets a home it deserves...

Guest LamperJohn

you want to get out of the lurcher game pal thats twice in a few weeks you,ve advertised this dog for sale lads like you just want to buy ready made dogs instead of putting the time in bringing on a pup ,i hope it finds a good permanent home with a dedicated lurcherman

i think the lad has already done the hard work wont be long before it pays of next september i bet.........the worst time with lurchers in my eyes as all the time till they are about 6 months from then on its an enjoyable worry lol lol you all know what i mean i hope lol

that dog would make a cracker mate, you look to have the recapie for a top class grafter there mate, if you want to sell him then go ahead but i urge you to keep him and reap the rewards in the coming seasons. but you pays your money you takes your chances! good luck with him if decide to keep him :hmm:

im selling this pup im selling it because ive just got an older bull cross allready working anybody interested pm me cheers kieron

your mad not even giving the pup a chance i hope you do find him a DECENT home and you keep in touch with who ever has him and i hope he turns out sh!t hot pi##is all over what you traded him in for then you'll feel a right :censored: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest alastair

oh dear,for sale again i feel sorry for the dog,if i could keep two dogs i have it,my bullx looks a lump all my mates doudted he could catch,how wrong,he takes sitters in style,even good ferreters dog,flushes pheasants,just wait mate he will come good hes only a pup,this lurcher game takes a long time to reap rewards mate.

Guest ceredigion bull cross

if i had the room the for sale add would be reading SOLD wake up man you got the makings of a first class lurcher there don't sell you only regret it later :no::no:

hope he finds a good home if that were my bull x you couldnt buy him for £500 looking at him in the picture wish i could have him no one would get hold of him then mate good loook mate in getting a good home for him

Looks mean f**k all,but i'd give the dog a chance.If he doe's go to someone else, i hope he get's a good home and get's a chance.My mate had a lurcher off some p***y's,they said it was "no good" once it was properly fed,and not getting a beating every five minute's,it became a solid steady worker.Like they say,you get out what you put in. ;)