Lurcher pup and JR terrier pup

Guest Lurcherbitch

Guest Lurcherbitch

Just bumping this as i have not been on for a few days and i have just spoke to Sue. The JRT is still up for homing. x

Non working home I take it?

EH? If it is a good home it does'nt matter, as people who know me will tell you i would rather a good working home than a pet home.

Just bumping this as i have not been on for a few days and i have just spoke to Sue. The JRT is still up for homing. x

EH? If it is a good home it does'nt matter, as people who know me will tell you i would rather a good working home than a pet home.

Just my brother wanted a dog and I had PMd you twice and no reply :):)

Havent you just sold a dog recently? :blink:

Edited by Pink Panther

Havent you just sold a dog recently? :blink:

Brothers dog died 3 weeks ago of old age :censored: And I couldnt forsee that could I :censored: prick
Brothers dog died 3 weeks ago of old age :censored: And I couldnt forsee that could I :censored: prick

it was a perfectly civil question, no need for a reply like that, I apologise if I caused you offence, but I did know you had recently sold one on. I am sorry to hear of your brother's loss of his dog recently, its a damn shame you sold one on.......very bad timing.

Guest Lurcherbitch

it was a perfectly civil question, no need for a reply like that, I apologise if I caused you offence, but I did know you had recently sold one on. I am sorry to hear of your brother's loss of his dog recently, its a damn shame you sold one on.......very bad timing.

Donny

Only got one of your pm's...n people will tell ya i am bit bit dizzy at answering in time :icon_redface: and........ wind ya neck in mate. maybe it was that pic of you holding that ( i must say very well cared for jr) in front of those kennels with ..how many jr's in the back ground that spouted the question.

Lets not turn this into one of those internet bitching matches :big_boss: .

Just looking for a GOOD SECURE home for a dog.......sheeze. The dog will be coming to me in the next week or two if he has to.xxx

Edited by Lurcherbitch
Guest Lurcherbitch

Cant believe there is'nt a good home waiting for this pup :cry: . There must be one somewhere, i really dont wont him to come here, but he might have to as people are moving,will be picking him up this week, with another one. Even though he will be here he will still be looking for home ;) .

Guest Lurcherbitch

Well the little f****r........i mean darling is with me now :icon_eek: .

So for an up date he is JRT / PATTERDALE, out of FLINT & NANCY if that means anything to anyone :blink:

He has had no training so pulls on the lead, well he drags me up the road.... oh that terriers is'nt they all bloody pull (who'd av em)....he is sound of lead too.

edited to add, will try and get another pic of him if i can get him to stand still long enough :laugh:

Edited by Lurcherbitch
Guest Lurcherbitch

Well scrap that the little sod is good of lead....... :laugh: he turns a def en, but then he is just a pup.

Dont worry charlotte had a few pm's already ;)