my mates new member of his team

my mate just got his new 1st cross beaglexspringer to add to our pushing dogs for next year hopefully this little bitch will push a few foxes for us , does anyone else use the same cross and how do they find there dogs work wise ,thanks

heres a couple of pics of FLO

post-32404-0-88641400-1310156987_thumb.jpg

post-32404-0-89858800-1310157027_thumb.jpg

my mate just got his new 1st cross beaglexspringer to add to our pushing dogs for next year hopefully this little bitch will push a few foxes for us , does anyone else use the same cross and how do they find there dogs work wise ,thanks

belter that mate'' hope it makes a good un for u... young lad who comes out with our little pack somtimes' has one breed similar.. in fact its the litter brother to my bitch thay put over a small springer bitch... took a little time to come on though.... but shes going well now though...ATB..B

the black and white 1 is the bitch what busher is on about...shes my spaniel beagle [bANNED TEXT] abit ov terrier in her...like he said did take time to work but now shes a cracker.got o have patience lol brilliant in little bits of cover pal thinking of getting another myself...yours looks a nice 1 hope it does you proud

DSCF0096.jpg

036.jpg

• Like 1
Guest blitz

alright pal hows things ?? is that 1 of them black combe beagles x spaniel from your neck of woods???they should be alright them mate ..remember mine ?that was a beagle xcocker but same type of stamp.. :thumbs: :thumbs:

alright pal hows things ?? is that 1 of them black combe beagles x spaniel from your neck of woods???they should be alright them mate ..remember mine ?that was a beagle xcocker but same type of stamp.. :thumbs: :thumbs:

yes pal its 1 of them black combe beagle x springers it should hopefully do its job my mate who has got it has never had 1 so dont know how training will go but hopefully should go its self ,just have to get the recall spot on . i remember yours i was a larl cracker that