barney bred bitch

dose any one have or know this litter the sir is out of barney x penny dont no his name the dam is a charlie x foxy bitch dont no her name and how was penny bred can any one help she is 2 in september

i no that bitch did she cum from near sittingbourne

yes she did i got her of T H have u sin her run

seen her run a couple times [bANNED TEXT] my [bANNED TEXT] ad d sister to her a red smooth bitch c her kill loads of hares last winter that obvuisly was her first season

did she kill any they said they run her a couple of time but she was in a flat spot at the time and she was never fit

dose any one have or know this litter the sir is out of barney x penny dont no his name the dam is a charlie x foxy bitch dont no her name and how was penny bred can any one help she is 2 in september

i no that bitch did she cum from near sittingbourne

yes she did i got her of T H have u sin her run

seen her run a couple times [bANNED TEXT] my [bANNED TEXT] ad d sister to her a red smooth bitch c her kill loads of hares last winter that obvuisly was her first season

did she kill any they said they run her a couple of time but she was in a flat spot at the time and she was never fit

yeh first time i c her run was in november she was in flat spot and ad no speed second time i c it run in january it was like watchin a diffrent dog she ran two hares very unlucky not to kill the first did everything but pick it up the second hare she ran it the same as the first and killed it

my pup from ozzy,12 months old now..post-63713-0-60698300-1311296807_thumb.jpg

nice dog bronson hes just how i like em abit of coat but not wolly :thumbs: how was the mother bred

its a bitch ..SIRE OZZY BRED OUT OF: SIRE: THE WELL KNOWN 'BARNEY' ( SAME LITTER INCLUDED 'BENJI' AND 'PEGGY' OFF FENN FEVERS 2 AND 3) WHICH WERE BRED FROM 'NIPPER'X'KIM THE SALUKI' DAM: PENNY BRED OUT OF 'THE MOUSE' WHICH WAS OUT OF 'MIRACLE' WHICH WAS OUT OF 'HAWKEYE' WHICH IS OUT THE FIRST LITTER 'MERLINXEVE' HAD. DAM DAISY BRED OUT OF: THIS BITCH WAS ALL HEART NEVER STOPPED RUNNING UNTIL THE DAY SHE RETIRED FANTASTIC BITCH SIRE: BINGO SMITHS 10 GRAND DOG 'WHITE MAN' DAM: A BITCH BRED OUT OF TINA TURNER

my pup from ozzy,12 months old now..post-63713-0-60698300-1311296807_thumb.jpg

nice dog bronson hes just how i like em abit of coat but not wolly :thumbs: how was the mother bred

its a bitch ..SIRE OZZY BRED OUT OF: SIRE: THE WELL KNOWN 'BARNEY' ( SAME LITTER INCLUDED 'BENJI' AND 'PEGGY' OFF FENN FEVERS 2 AND 3) WHICH WERE BRED FROM 'NIPPER'X'KIM THE SALUKI' DAM: PENNY BRED OUT OF 'THE MOUSE' WHICH WAS OUT OF 'MIRACLE' WHICH WAS OUT OF 'HAWKEYE' WHICH IS OUT THE FIRST LITTER 'MERLINXEVE' HAD. DAM DAISY BRED OUT OF: THIS BITCH WAS ALL HEART NEVER STOPPED RUNNING UNTIL THE DAY SHE RETIRED FANTASTIC BITCH SIRE: BINGO SMITHS 10 GRAND DOG 'WHITE MAN' DAM: A BITCH BRED OUT OF TINA TURNER

i remember the litter