barney bred bitch

dose any one have or know this litter the sir is out of barney x penny dont no his name the dam is a charlie x foxy bitch dont no her name and how was penny bred can any one help she is 2 in september

post-60952-0-06836200-1310156226_thumb.jpg

Edited by mad for it

dose any one have or know this litter the sir is out of barney x penny dont no his name the dam is a charlie x foxy bitch dont no her name and how was penny bred can any one help she is 2 in september

The Barny Penny dog is ozzy i think he went to Foxy Charlie bitch . Barney definately did

The Barny Penny dog is ozzy i think he went to Foxy Charlie bitch . Barney definately did

the bloke i got it of mate said ozzy was brother i think it was bred in kent mate if that helps

penny is outta the mouse which outta mircle which is outta hawkeye which was out the first litter merlin and eve had

ive got a dog bred outta ozzy.

the dog yours is out of is charlie i think which is ozzys brother

• 2 weeks later...

i no that bitch did she cum from near sittingbourne

yes she did i got her of T H have u sin her run

penny is outta the mouse which outta mircle which is outta hawkeye which was out the first litter merlin and eve had

ive got a dog bred outta ozzy.

the dog yours is out of is charlie i think which is ozzys brother

RD mouse do you mean

yes she did i got her of T H have u sin her run

seen her run a couple times [bANNED TEXT] my [bANNED TEXT] ad d sister to her a red smooth bitch c her kill loads of hares last winter that obvuisly was her first season