i'm looking for a polecat hob (polecat-coloured, not an actual wild polecat, obviously!), i don't mind if it's a big nasty b*****d you want to get rid of cos it bites, i'll sort it out. in fact, i'd prefer a big nasty b*****d one! i want to breed from my two jills this year, and i can't find a polecat hob anywhere. seem to be a bit of a rarity round these parts unfortunately.

i'm located south norfolk, so anywhere in norfolk or north suffolk, i don't mind a bit of travelling to pick one up.

any help much appreciated.

Oz.

Try this mate go to Ferreting.biz click on Ferrets Available on the home pge and see if there are any near you. Hope this helps. ;);)

cheers for the link. nothing on there at the mo, i'll keep trying with the free ads!

Hi mate,got a great hob ferret here for you if your interested,he's big and bold,polecat coloured,looking for a smaller hob or will take a tenner for him.i live in Hertfordshire,so a bit of travel involved but not too far.regards.

• 3 weeks later...

i wanted a poley, cos they're none too common round here these days, and yeah, i like em. but like i said in my last post, anything will do now! plus, one of the girls throws silver kits, so maybe if i cross her with an albino i'll get silver littl'uns. ya never know :thumbs-up: