BIG DOG FCUKED

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sorry to here about that rocky hope it all works out for u but if thing dont pm me ive got a dog pup left and u can come and pick him up free of charge mate its not a nice thing to happen ive had t

well just geting back from the vets and they admited him ,they will not know nothing untill they but him a sleep so he hopeing he ok ,i have 2 ring them at 4pm ,it still has,nt sunk in ,some post have

Still young enough to heal quick mate. You said he can walk on it which is a good sign. I think he'll be fine mate. The joys of lurchers eh.... We have all been there mate and we know how your feeling

Posted Images

Mate, i really do fckun feel for you, but remeber a week or so ago my dog has major muscle damage with like 3inch damage or something ridiculas and hes only a whippet and look how shes shaping up?/

Your dog is alot hardier than mine and your alot more exspereince owner am sure your dog will come good again and run the same, not because i kno about dogs but seen how mines done and how much u care about urs, ull look after it right and am sure ull be fine

looks a clean wound, deep like but not to torn or ripped, but i cant tell 100% from picture

best of luck mate ;) paddy!

well just geting back from the vets and they admited him ,they will not know nothing untill they but him a sleep so he hopeing he ok ,i have 2 ring them at 4pm ,it still has,nt sunk in ,some post have give hope as would of thought he might work again nevermind this season ,thanks rubyjet for that kind jesture ,but 2 tell the truth i would be lost without this dog he 1 of kind ,1 in a millon ,so i hope i work him again ,thanks again for the kind words ,and i,ll keep yous updated ,gaz :thumbs:

• Like 1

Horrible thing to happen: I've had two dogs badly hung on wire and they both made a full recovery. As long as there's no tendon damage or very severe muscle damage he should be OK. There might be some scarring to the muscle if it has torn it badly, but he's in the best place at the moment: fingers crossed they can stick him back together with no problems.

How olds the dog rocky? Best of luck pal.

he 4 mate

Still young enough to heal quick mate. You said he can walk on it which is a good sign. I think he'll be fine mate. The joys of lurchers eh.... We have all been there mate and we know how your feeling, fkn murder but chin up, it could have been a lot worse.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that about the big lad, But wouldnt it of been better to take him to the vets last night when it happened instead of waiting till the pdsa opened this morning? He should be back to full health in a few months if theres no real damage done

• Like 1

phone afew vets alst night and they all wanted silly call out fees ,i knew the wound was a clean and would be ok untill in the morning just wanted some advise from vets ,their hardly no blood from the gash ,if it was life treating i would of done what ever need doing at any cost and by anymeans ,i stop up with the dog all night and 2 tell you the truth the dogs has,nt windge once and is acting like nothing has happen ,its amazing the pain tolerent a dog has got :thumbs: