BIG DOG FCUKED

well devasted is,nt the word ,out on a walk tonite and me big dog tried 2 jump 6ft spikey fence he must of lifted somthing ,he got 4inch rip on the top of he leg its got straight into the muscle ,vets first thing ,just hope he alright he can walk on it but i i,ll not the full extant till in the morning ,has anybody had a simplier inccendent and dog still worked

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sorry to here about that rocky hope it all works out for u but if thing dont pm me ive got a dog pup left and u can come and pick him up free of charge mate its not a nice thing to happen ive had t

well just geting back from the vets and they admited him ,they will not know nothing untill they but him a sleep so he hopeing he ok ,i have 2 ring them at 4pm ,it still has,nt sunk in ,some post have

Still young enough to heal quick mate. You said he can walk on it which is a good sign. I think he'll be fine mate. The joys of lurchers eh.... We have all been there mate and we know how your feeling

Posted Images

Had similar to a stag I had about 10yrs ago, he went on to hunt for yrs until a hunting accident killed him. Had alot of runners with tears into the muscle but not majorly deep that you would never know about.

All depends on what muscles are involved and how deep that goes. Seen plenty of pigdogs get ripped bad through the muscles and heal up pretty good with only a scar to show for it.

Edited by hairybull