BIG DOG FCUKED

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sorry to here about that rocky hope it all works out for u but if thing dont pm me ive got a dog pup left and u can come and pick him up free of charge mate its not a nice thing to happen ive had t

well just geting back from the vets and they admited him ,they will not know nothing untill they but him a sleep so he hopeing he ok ,i have 2 ring them at 4pm ,it still has,nt sunk in ,some post have

Still young enough to heal quick mate. You said he can walk on it which is a good sign. I think he'll be fine mate. The joys of lurchers eh.... We have all been there mate and we know how your feeling

Posted Images

good luck mate my bich hit fence bout 2 weeks ago she abit quick 4 her own good and carried on running didnt see the damage till the following afternoon i had to put 6 stapeles in her stomach area she was back out in 10 days no problems thats in a bad place hope it dont affect the running and u crack on working probably towards the end of this season with the look on that

good luck mate my bich hit fence bout 2 weeks ago she abit quick 4 her own good and carried on running didnt see the damage till the following afternoon i had to put 6 stapeles in her stomach area she was back out in 10 days no problems thats in a bad place hope it dont affect the running and u crack on working probably towards the end of this season with the look on that

i,m just glad he ok ,weather it be this season or next as long he 100% ,they way it look like last night i did,nt think he could walk again,hope no was has 2 witness the same thing it was horrible :thumbdown:

Good news mate, glad to hear that.

Just remember, ain't no rush for you or him, let him fully mend and careful in a couple of days, because he'll think he's ok and try and bounce about, pulling on them stitches. Keep him tight. :thumbs: