BIG DOG FCUKED

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sorry to here about that rocky hope it all works out for u but if thing dont pm me ive got a dog pup left and u can come and pick him up free of charge mate its not a nice thing to happen ive had t

well just geting back from the vets and they admited him ,they will not know nothing untill they but him a sleep so he hopeing he ok ,i have 2 ring them at 4pm ,it still has,nt sunk in ,some post have

Still young enough to heal quick mate. You said he can walk on it which is a good sign. I think he'll be fine mate. The joys of lurchers eh.... We have all been there mate and we know how your feeling

Posted Images

well just geting back from the vets and they admited him ,they will not know nothing untill they but him a sleep so he hopeing he ok ,i have 2 ring them at 4pm ,it still has,nt sunk in ,some post have give hope as would of thought he might work again nevermind this season ,thanks rubyjet for that kind jesture ,but 2 tell the truth i would be lost without this dog he 1 of kind ,1 in a millon ,so i hope i work him again ,thanks again for the kind words ,and i,ll keep yous updated ,gaz :thumbs:

my heart goes out to you rocky hope it all turns out ok for and the dog sounds like a handy dog be shame for it to lose a fraction of its ability !!

I seen you lampin last neet on the golfy, what i find wierd is why you would say to lewi that i dont go out with the dogs cause im allways on hear hahaha

i can be out lampin and on hear as im logged on on my phoneand its constantly logged in 24/7 we only need to look at the amount of posts to find out whos never off hear

• Like 1

I seen you lampin last neet on the golfy, what i find wierd is why you would say to lewi that i dont go out with the dogs cause im allways on hear hahaha

i can be out lampin and on hear as im logged on on my phoneand its constantly logged in 24/7 we only need to look at the amount of posts to find out whos never off hear

what you on about ?