BIG DOG FCUKED

Pretty certain that with time that will heal, may need some stitching to hold it together but the body"s natural healing processes will repair the damage.

It will need rest to allow it to repair but the muscle fibers will repair themselves and it may leave some scaring to the tissue and of course your dog will generally lose condition as you will NOT be able to exercise him but once repair has taken place you can soon bring him back.

But with proper care and rest and then rehabilitation he should be fine but don"t expect it to happen over night and dont rush it.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sorry to here about that rocky hope it all works out for u but if thing dont pm me ive got a dog pup left and u can come and pick him up free of charge mate its not a nice thing to happen ive had t

well just geting back from the vets and they admited him ,they will not know nothing untill they but him a sleep so he hopeing he ok ,i have 2 ring them at 4pm ,it still has,nt sunk in ,some post have

Still young enough to heal quick mate. You said he can walk on it which is a good sign. I think he'll be fine mate. The joys of lurchers eh.... We have all been there mate and we know how your feeling

Posted Images

im sorry to here about that rocky hope it all works out for u but if thing dont pm me ive got a dog pup left and u can come and pick him up free of charge mate its not a nice thing to happen ive had the same kind of thing happen to me :thumbs:

post-51717-0-21689700-1310028730_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Make sure u go to a good vet rocky mate and that dog will b fine.plenty of rest and come September the dog will ready had a lot of simlar injurys myself and finding the right vet is a must.

Hope your dogs ok. One of my bitches had a similar injury a couple of years back when she got caught on a cut down willow tree stump, had to carry her back. She had a huge tear on her underside which the vet stitched up and recovered well after a few weeks rest. Fingers x for your dog :thumbs: