Last dig of 2010/11

Looking at my pics and found a few pics from our last day of the season(Back in Jan 11)We started around 7.30am and checked a few of our dens at the base of the fell in a wooded area.A few were cleaned but nothing at home.We moved onto the fellside and despite the frost and large amounts of snow the bracken was dead but still high in areas(unusual for Jan)There were plenty of holes on the fell due to the amount of rabbits of yester year,but on any given year there may only be 4 or 5 spots opened up.But they all need checked.The dogs gave us a mark around midday,so we netted up and entered my black/tan bitch.Got a mark around 1.3 and got going.Simple enough and all was ended fairly quickly.The keeper was with us so everyone was happy.post-11831-0-73744500-1309464149_thumb.jpgpost-11831-0-80031500-1309464478_thumb.jpg

jan 2011 you talk some shit wheres the snow and ice that covered half the country most likely april and bet thats a vixen you :wankerzo4:

Looking at my pics and found a few pics from our last day of the season(Back in Jan 11)We started around 7.30am and checked a few of our dens at the base of the fell in a wooded area.A few were cleaned but nothing at home.We moved onto the fellside and despite the frost and large amounts of snow the bracken was dead but still high in areas(unusual for Jan)There were plenty of holes on the fell due to the amount of rabbits of yester year,but on any given year there may only be 4 or 5 spots opened up.But they all need checked.The dogs gave us a mark around midday,so we netted up and entered my black/tan bitch.Got a mark around 1.3 and got going.Simple enough and all was ended fairly quickly.The keeper was with us so everyone was happy.post-11831-0-73744500-1309464149_thumb.jpgpost-11831-0-80031500-1309464478_thumb.jpg

jan 2011 you talk some shit wheres the snow and ice that covered half the country most likely april and bet thats a vixen you :wankerzo4:

:wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: Your usual piss.

EXPLAIN the ground conditions SHOW PONY BOY

EXPLAIN who you are,as ive said before your good at hiding behind your user name but when given the chance to pm you refuse.ARSE HOLE LAD.

EXPLAIN who you are,as ive said before your good at hiding behind your user name but when given the chance to pm you refuse.ARSE HOLE LAD.

PLEASE EXPLAIN THE GROUND CONDITIONS

PLEASE EXPLAIN THE GROUND CONDITIONS

Solid!!Please explain who you are.Pm me.

:boxing::boxing:

Not at all Alli i just cant go someone who hides behind his user name.He knows me but refuses to introduce himself.He has issues with me,its apparent in previous posts.clachan

YES ITS EASY TO HIDE BEHIND A PICTURE, THE SITE IS FULL OF KN**S. HE MITE BE A STALKER LOL