coursing dogs from the past

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

scout won the calendar shield formerly the bury and district on the 17th dec 1989 beating g lees sadie 3-0 , that year was one of the wettest on the day i don't think any dog would of beat him on tha

THE BLACK ASSASSIN!

Posted Images

matched young lucky very good dog but I dont think it was as good as his farther

did young lucky not throw the towle in because everythin his farther produced did

Seen them all run have you?

yeah utter rubbish heart in your mouth thing watchin luckys off spring isnt it thinkin in your head any minute now the slammers are comin straight on

stop crabbing quality dogs for f**k sake... bet you wish ye had something half as good in ye kennels nor will ye have in your life time probarly

• 2 weeks later...

matched young lucky very good dog but I dont think it was as good as his farther

did young lucky not throw the towle in because everythin his farther produced did

load of bollock's, usually spouted by jealous twat's,who have never owned a top class dog.

Can you explain the ludicrous comment you just come out with,how many have you seen run and which once,young lucky,tina,spinner,ruby,luke and another called Steve that I hear can still take winter hare at 9.so please share your experiences lunatic

well said mate !! i've seen the dog stevie kill his winter hare's at 9 a real dog, and that was straight of his "bunk" no fitness training just "pressed" into action because of injury's to his owner's current running stock, a class act i've also watched hour's of lucky and lucky stock run and their as good as any and better than most !!! infact i've got a pup coming out of stevie and i can't wait !!!

Can you explain the ludicrous comment you just come out with,how many have you seen run and which once,young lucky,tina,spinner,ruby,luke and another called Steve that I hear can still take winter hare at 9.so please share your experiences lunatic

well said mate !! i've seen the dog stevie kill his winter hare's at 9 a real dog, and that was straight of his "bunk" no fitness training just "pressed" into action because of injury's to his owner's current running stock, a class act i've also watched hour's of lucky and lucky stock run and their as good as any and better than most !!! infact i've got a pup coming out of stevie and i can't wait !!!

well said carp .old lucky and his stock are as good as anything out there past and present

that must be stevie cross posh mate,i here there both realy class dogs,pups could be special pal.

what dogs can you name , which you would class as ' top notch ' back in the day , not bitchs , i want to hear opinions on DOGS that have made an impression both running and producing , i know some dogs will have ran better than they could produce , and also vice versa , can produce better than they ran themselves .

ginger french luke 20 years ago

What about the line of salukis that a lot off the saluki crosses all them years ago came from ginger frenches luke eves sire plus a good few more a pure cream saluki called luke sired a lot of litters and took 8 hares single handed before any hybrid did

what dogs can you name , which you would class as ' top notch ' back in the day , not bitchs , i want to hear opinions on DOGS that have made an impression both running and producing , i know some dogs will have ran better than they could produce , and also vice versa , can produce better than they ran themselves .

What about the line of salukis that a lot off the saluki crosses all them years ago came from ginger frenches luke eves sire plus a good few more a pure cream saluki called luke sired a lot of litters and took 8 hares single handed before any hybrid did

ole ginger wasnt shy of pushin the needle in em i was told many years ago lets face it dog dealers need a name to draw the punters

i would say salty. and for a producing dog i would go for deacon 100% threw wind

Totally agree with that. :thumbs:

Also Kippers old dogs, "Tramp" and "cruiser" were both good consistent animals,there was also a black dog "Scout" that won a northern comp i think it was the 89-90 season,can't quite remember the owners name,but pretty sure he was from Bury/Heywood area.

..Ben

i would say salty. and for a producing dog i would go for deacon 100% threw wind

Totally agree with that. :thumbs:

Also Kippers old dogs, "Tramp" and "cruiser" were both good consistent animals,there was also a black dog "Scout" that won a northern comp i think it was the 89-90 season,can't quite remember the owners name,but pretty sure he was from Bury/Heywood area.

..Ben

Is that the same tramp sparrow owned ben was he similar bred to cruiser which was the better dog?

ole ginger wasnt shy of pushin the needle in em i was told many years ago lets face it dog dealers need a name to draw the punters

Am not saying ginger frenches luke took eight hares I was on about another stud dog called luke that belong to my old man the sire or garndsire to ginger frenches luke to eves sire prince and deacon if I'm not mistaken plus numerous other salkukis all them years ago