letting foxes go?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Veedublee . The reason why a lot of us dig is too work our dogs, not to kill foxes. Working your dog and releasing a live healthy fox at the end of the dig is the perfect result for us. Its about wo

terriermaniac, on 30 June 2011 - 02:07 AM, said: I can't see the point in letting them go! The day I wanna let em go is the day I give up diggin!     "You really do talk a load of bollocks if ev

it is legal and humane to let a bird catch and kill which in my opinion would be a slower and more painful death than with a dog. And anyone with chickens lambs etc cannot dig them on there land! it i

when you have broke through, got the dog out and the fox is behind the shovel then you have had a successful dig :thumbs: sometimes you have to dispatch them but if they aint bothering anyone then letting a few run wont do any harm, especially if its in prime condition for breeding!! plus next time you dig it and it knows whats coming down to it, it will help you know more about your terrier ;):thumbs:

Edited by lurcher1

HUNTING ISNT ALL ABOUT KILLING :thumbdown: WE HAVE GONE DOWN ALL THE AVENUES WHEN TO DESPATCH AND WHEN THERES NO NEED TOO, FINE KEEPERD PLACES YOUR DOING A JOB THEY HAVE TO BE DEALT WITH BUT IF NOT OR NO DAMAGE BEING DONE LET RUN FOR ANOUTHER DAY, DOESNT MAKE YOUR TERRIERS ANY BETTER KILLING EVERYTHING PLUS RAGGING DEAD STUFF AFTER A DIG DOESNT MAKE TERRIERS EITHER JMO REGARDS DABBER

• Like 1