how to get my dog to shut up

AYE MATE MAINLEY FOR IT WINGING LIKE THE MOTHER ONLY GOES OUT ONCE A DAY ON BESIDE THE PUSH BIKE I CANT UNDERSTAND THE c**t LIKE HE HAS WENT FROM NEVER GETTING OUT N THAT IT WAS UNDER WAIGHT HE HAS A MINT HOME NOW AND IT TAKES PISS IM GETTIN FED UP LIKE GUNNA TRY THE WATER

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AYE MATE MAINLEY FOR IT WINGING LIKE THE MOTHER ONLY GOES OUT ONCE A DAY ON BESIDE THE PUSH BIKE I CANT UNDERSTAND THE c**t LIKE HE HAS WENT FROM NEVER GETTING OUT N THAT IT WAS UNDER WAIGHT HE HAS A MINT HOME NOW AND IT TAKES PISS IM GETTIN FED UP LIKE GUNNA TRY THE WATER

sell it on quickly

I know my dads dogs if they bark at the back gate his wife only has to touch the hose doesnt even need to turn it on now and they run like hell lol.Id try the water need to be spot on with the timing though wait at the door or where the dog cant see you then pop out splash SHUT IT then away again and eventually it should sink in.Sometimes an old teddy or the like can help as well.we had a whinger here and gave him a teddy wasnt convinced but hats off it worked

Sorry to hear the trouble your having, sounds like it could be over stimulated 5 times a day is hell of a lot, how long is it out for 5 times a day? How old id it?, i would completely ignore it as any attention you give the whining will encourage it to do it more, try the hose or use a water spray gun but no voice, just squirt it with the water, if you only give attention to it when its quiet it will soon learn to shut up!!! You must have alot of time to be with it if you take it out 5 times a day, your probably giving it to much attention. Good luck hope it improves!!!

why would i be askin about a problem if i wanted to sell it on knob head if i was guna sell it on i wouldnt ov bought it back the dog is a craking dog hense the reason im putting up with the shit its been ok tday and when i point at it it shuts up n lies down but when im not in the house it tourchers the folks

Just an update for the lads who helped iv started using a jug of cold water and its stoped 3 days and its been 98% better to be fair i think its onwards and upwards for him also went and done some work in tshirt soaked in my sweat and chucked it in with its bed think this has solved the problem cheers

Just an update for the lads who helped iv started using a jug of cold water and its stoped 3 days and its been 98% better to be fair i think its onwards and upwards for him also went and done some work in tshirt soaked in my sweat and chucked it in with its bed think this has solved the problem cheers

Glad to hear things are on the up!! Good luck with it

u can get a wineing muzzle off inter net they can still breath and drink but u have to take it off to feed try it for a couple weeks and hopefull he will have got it out of his head it works in my kennels has done on all differant breeds of dogs

right lads a need some help i dont no how much more i can take when i got the dog it was a howler then i used shock collar to get it out of that but now it just winges n howls for f**k all all day its had the best home it could of asked for its out most the day its got nice big kennel n runn so why is it doing this it wont piss or shit in kennel and it lets you no when it needs the toilet witch is fair play but for no other reason to sit n cry n odd howl iv tryed everythin i know

if water dont work mate put a radio on in the kennal on low mate

like a say put my bitch in she is the forman wouldnt let him in his kennel al night he sleped out side winging on for night then took her back to me mams put my dirty t shirt in watered him 5 times n he spot on cheers for the sound advice and all the wankers hu are wankers you no hu you are you need to stop bringing peoples threads down your making the site a missary