bedlinog agricultural show amd t and l show

:thumbs: bedlinog ag show will be holding a t and l show for first time on aug 20 th 2011 starting at 1.30 will post more info when i get it :thumbs:

bedlinog born and bred let me know where the showgrounds are,dont forget the racing. :cheers:

this show is now taking place at the agricultural show grounds i have taken over the running of the t and l show i remember the old show used to go every year won it with my lurcher once :thumbs:

agricultural show grounds? where are they in bedlinog?

think she means bedwelty

i dont know no more info yet but will let u know when i do the woman on phone told me bedlinog and that threw me too as i have been there many a time for the old show and never saw an ag show about there maybe it is bedwelty fox but like i say waiting for her to send me the posters etc will post more then i dont know why the other show finished to tell truth used enjoy going there and the company most of you know me from the shows im sure and i will try to do best i can to make it a good t and l show and racing cant speak for rest of show sorry as im not involved in that side hope to see some of you there though :thumbs:

i dont know no more info yet but will let u know when i do the woman on phone told me bedlinog and that threw me too as i have been there many a time for the old show and never saw an ag show about there maybe it is bedwelty fox but like i say waiting for her to send me the posters etc will post more then i dont know why the other show finished to tell truth used enjoy going there and the company most of you know me from the shows im sure and i will try to do best i can to make it a good t and l show and racing cant speak for rest of show sorry as im not involved in that side hope to see some of you there though :thumbs:

it must be BEDWELTY thats on the 20th of august

it must be BEDWELTY thats on the 20th of august

if i`am correct this arg show is run by the local counil who are dead against any blood sports, the local fox hounds went there every year but i couldn`t see why. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

well its been taken over from the councilnow i have been told and the the woman whos running it is nothing to do with the council now and thats why she has decided to put on a feildsport section with terrier and lurchers and other things like i say i am waiting for more info will post it all once i know :thumbs::toast: