HI im new here and iv got a bsa xl 22 for sale with red dot scope and gun belt plus bag im located in ashington northumberland iwant 200 for it if eny one wants it . i wud like to meet f to f that way u meat me and i meat u i will put photos on latter if eny ones int . thanks for looking

Edited by bigmac 97kt

hi mate be careful putting your number up.atb sam

why,s that mate i thought that with me beeing a new member it would b better for every one so they would no im not a scammer thanks

why,s that mate i thought that with me beeing a new member it would b better for every one so they would no im not a scammer thanks

i think anyone with a genuine interest in your gun then pm them your number.

cheers kev.

i think anyone with a genuine interest in your gun then pm them your number.

cheers kev.thanks for the advice ill see if i can remove my number i thougth it was a way of letting u all now i was jen. thanks a lot

HI im new here and iv got a bsa xl 22 for sale with red dot scope and gun belt plus bag im located in ashington northumberland iwant 200 for it if eny one wants it . i wud like to meet f to f that way u meat me and i meat u i will put photos on latter if eny ones int . thanks for looking

[/quote

I can vouch for the gun & the seller, It's an bsa xl tactical .22 !

Any pics mate?

I will help him upload the photo's tomorrow mate, the gun is in very good condition, shoots very well indeed, very smooth, no twanging, it,s an idea light weight hunting rifle.