Pups finally here

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So how many litters you had this last 2 years ? and weren't yours good enough for your daughter ? if so why did you breed them ?    

Actually there's 2 ..me included ..i posted on the fat bitches thread about this litter ..If what i hear is true then in that house alone there were 9 bitches ..could be less now ...seems to be puppy

I'm sure they will ...if not preloved THL will do      

Posted Images

Cracking looking litter going to be hard to choose I do like the white mind ATB with them hun!!!!

Thankyou nicola, it is going to be hard, i did like the white but it's been chosen by someone else so im back to thinking about the merle but im waiting til they develop character before deciding yet then il be forever changing my mind :laugh:

They change so much as they are growing I just rememberd the pup i just got back was the one that would growel at you while getting its nails clipped shes a firey little thing. Keep us updated with pics great to see them getting up a bit!!!

Thankyou Choppy :thumbs:

And Raff i am seriously finding it hard to decifer between the merle and the white pup, they are the two that i am liking at the moment :thumbs:

have you got any left wat u wantin 4 thm and av motheer and father been worked and if so wat they lyk [bANNED TEXT]

TEDDDDD THE LINE OF THE PUPS ARE NOT 100 PERCENT BUT 110 PERCENT, I WUD NOT ANY,ONE USE SNIPE, THE PUPS ARE GOING FOR SHAG ALL, AND GOING TO HER MATES, WORKED OR NOT,HAS LONG HAS THEY ARE LOOKED AFTER WELL,

:thumbs: am sure i bumped in t you not long back,on school felds,i was with a little bull x pup,a blue one :thumbs:well a few months back

I don't understand this one, weren't the previous litters good enough for her friends when they are all %110? Either that or she must have a great deal of friends that shop on freeads. Are the two she's chosing from bitches? It just seems funny how the same group of people that call other people peddlars because they had one litter have "family and friends" that are breeding them as quick as the rabbits. :hmm: