Horrible dirty b*stards

I always look at the wider picture,I worked in Pakistan,had a blonde austrian girlfriend for a while,she was getting touched-up every single day,theres a reason Pakistani women in Pakistan dont usually go out shopping on their own,instead they stay in the family compound and go to market when their menfolk take them out,its different in the bigger modernised cities like Islamabad but once your out in the smaller towns women truly are treated like chattels,catch a flight over to Karachi and get outside the city if you dont believe me.

doesnt mean its right

Ots not right,this is indeed pedophilic sexual predation with an ethnic connotation. :yes:

well you know what ...i just hate it feel like locking my little girl away sometimes ..being a parent is just worry worry worry !

Just teach them to know that bad things can happen if they venture to far in the wrong place :thumbs:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There sexual deviants they c**ts.having said that what the f**k are white girls hanging around the shitskins for.see you should drum into your kids to be racist from an early age,and you can rest on y

Do you not consider what these Asian men are doing as being racist?   They're specifically targeting White British girls to rape, molest and pimp out! and there is thousands of cases all over the co

Anybody who thinks its not a problem either live in rural country villages or fekin cloud cuckoo.

Posted Images

Earlier post on the forum about police...anyone who calls the old bill when their child has been touched and they can get hold of the scum :/ that too me makes no sense...I'd rather do time than have the c**t inside for few years and out too offend again.

Sounds like the problem needs sorting so the next generation of these muslims adapt too our culture...our way or the high way but until everyone stops beating around the bush and acting scared too say what's really wrong with the country f**k all will get done.

mmmmm and non of u seem racist at all...lol....peados come in all colours including white ..even women look at that nursery teacher a while ago...its a problem hard to fix

Do you not consider what these Asian men are doing as being racist?

They're specifically targeting White British girls to rape, molest and pimp out! and there is thousands of cases all over the country identical to this one! If I was to walk around picking fights with only Asian men, you'd call me a racist, so what's the difference here?

Why even try and play it down and pretend that it's not as bad as it is? The fact is White children are being targeted by Muslim men, and that can not be questioned.

• Like 5

yeah i remember being approached as a kid under 16 walking home from school..a white guy i have to say...and he said he liked ypung girls i was lovely etc etc...ewwww...i just moved home again and saw him other day when i was walkin with my little girl and made me think if he ever went near her id go mad!! weirdo....these ppl r f****d up in the head..

well i hope you let the police know about this nonce,once a nonce allways a nonce ,and if he tried picking school girls up years ago,he will still be doing it now,and its your duty as a mother to report that piece of shit

• Like 1

mmmmm and non of u seem racist at all...lol....peados come in all colours including white ..even women look at that nursery teacher a while ago...its a problem hard to fix

They're specifically targeting White British girls to rape, molest and pimp out! and there is thousands of cases all over the country identical to this one! If I was to walk around picking fights with only Asian men, you'd call me a racist, so what's the difference here?

Why even try and play it down and pretend that it's not as bad as it is? The fact is White children are being targeted by Muslim men, and that can not be questioned.

i never played it down...was sayin peodophoiles are a massive problem across the board...

yeah i remember being approached as a kid under 16 walking home from school..a white guy i have to say...and he said he liked ypung girls i was lovely etc etc...ewwww...i just moved home again and saw him other day when i was walkin with my little girl and made me think if he ever went near her id go mad!! weirdo....these ppl r f****d up in the head..

well i hope you let the police know about this nonce,once a nonce allways a nonce ,and if he tried picking school girls up years ago,he will still be doing it now,and its your duty as a mother to report that piece of shit

mm didnt think owt of it as a kid just a dirty old man ...now as an adult i c how wrong and bad was...dont think the police be bothered if i told them a guy chatted me up like 20 years ago!...but is worrying that hes here ..

SPOT ON MATE. MAKES ME SICK, AND HOW CAN ANYONE DEFEND THESE SCUM :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

• Like 1

Racism is a double edged sword. It's good to have a certain amount of racist views towards Muslims etc when it's always them hitting the news for something or other. Then dirty b*****ds do my f****n head in. try come to Britian and ten complain about us flying our flags. Want to get Christmas day changed to st noels day because it has the words 'christ' in it. They piss me right off. And let's be serious they are taking over Britian. The labour party has f****d the place up with it's slack laws. It's not the polish, not the chineese or the Africans, it's the f****n Muslims that are the problem. They are the only ones who complain, terrorise and cause problems. What a f****n joke. There will he an uprising soon and a civil war and the Muslims will be right f****n out this country. Look at places like birmingham, Luton, parts of London. It's not 'spot the whiteman' it's 'spot the whiteman, Blackman, chineese or polish' because them places are full of Muslims and they run f****n riot.

• Like 1

im not defending them...read the posts....im just sayin i dont tie all ppl with same brush...dont c [NO TEXT TALK] moaning bout the nursery nurse last week on news that was raping kids from age of 3...or the teacher that videoed himself for like 20 years abusing kids in school...mayb they were too white to moan about....i hate it all and i know arab and pakistani ppl abuse women and its wrong they r targeting white girls and thats racist too...i am just not gunna say they as in all arabs and pakistanis everywhere r same...how ignorant would that be!

SPOT ON MATE. MAKES ME SICK, AND HOW CAN ANYONE DEFEND THESE SCUM :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

that "trend" has been going on for years, i was approached a few times when i was 16, i found their offers a bit creepy and kept well clear

Good for you, but thousands of girls in this country are being abused and it is a real problem.

about all we can do under this damned politically correct system is educate our kids to keep away from the dirty fuckers, just tell your daughters most of them have aids. its probably true anyway, cause if god forbid you gave one of them a kicking it wouldnt just be assault it would be a "racist attack" by the time it got to court :censored:

put my views on certain races in general down to personal experience, dont give a f**k if its considered racist

true :thumbs: the bottom line these brown c*nts (dont) use there own girls (brown) they use (white), so what does make them apart from SCUM feckin racist's fact :yes: