Horrible dirty b*stards

the turkish are the same they cant keep thier eyes of young girl customersin the kebab shop its disgusting,if the cant pull a young girl they push one up thier mates arse,pink or brown they aint fussy the c...s.

do you mind, ive got a bowl of lobby here

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There sexual deviants they c**ts.having said that what the f**k are white girls hanging around the shitskins for.see you should drum into your kids to be racist from an early age,and you can rest on y

Do you not consider what these Asian men are doing as being racist?   They're specifically targeting White British girls to rape, molest and pimp out! and there is thousands of cases all over the co

Anybody who thinks its not a problem either live in rural country villages or fekin cloud cuckoo.

Posted Images

that "trend" has been going on for years, i was approached a few times when i was 16, i found their offers a bit creepy and kept well clear

Good for you, but thousands of girls in this country are being abused and it is a real problem.

about all we can do under this damned politically correct system is educate our kids to keep away from the dirty fuckers, just tell your daughters most of them have aids. its probably true anyway, cause if god forbid you gave one of them a kicking it wouldnt just be assault it would be a "racist attack" by the time it got to court :censored:

• Like 1

that "trend" has been going on for years, i was approached a few times when i was 16, i found their offers a bit creepy and kept well clear

Good for you, but thousands of girls in this country are being abused and it is a real problem.

about all we can do under this damned politically correct system is educate our kids to keep away from the dirty fuckers, just tell your daughters most of them have aids. its probably true anyway, cause if god forbid you gave one of them a kicking it wouldnt just be assault it would be a "racist attack" by the time it got to court :censored:

mmmmm and non of u seem racist at all...lol....peados come in all colours including white ..even women look at that nursery teacher a while ago...its a problem hard to fix

• Like 1

mmmmm and non of u seem racist at all...lol....peados come in all colours including white ..even women look at that nursery teacher a while ago...its a problem hard to fix

put my views on certain races in general down to personal experience, dont give a f**k if its considered racist

• Like 2

put my views on certain races in general down to personal experience, dont give a f**k if its considered racist

sure we all have our opinions :).....i just think peadophiles r bad whatever they r...in my town was a local white guy who was schol lollypop man and owned local sweet shop!...that a total cliche..and he only got 7 years !

To quote DCI Alan Edwards of West Mercia Police

'To stop this type of crime you need to start everyone talking about it but everyone's been too scared to address the ethnicity factor.

'No one wants to stand up and say that Pakistani guys in some parts of the country are recruiting young white girls and passing them around their relatives for sex, but we need to stop being worried about the racial complication.'

i just think peadophiles r bad whatever they r...in my town was a local white guy who was schol lollypop man and owned local sweet shop!...that a total cliche

These arent lone socially inadequate pedophiles though,they are packs of pedophiles targeting girls of a different ethnicity,they dont hunt within their own ethnic spheres but prey on a totally different demographic.

'To stop this type of crime you need to start everyone talking about it but everyone's been too scared to address the ethnicity factor.

'No one wants to stand up and say that Pakistani guys in some parts of the country are recruiting young white girls and passing them around their relatives for sex, but we need to stop being worried about the racial complication.'

i just think peadophiles r bad whatever they r...in my town was a local white guy who was schol lollypop man and owned local sweet shop!...that a total cliche

These arent lone socially inadequate pedophiles though,they are packs of pedophiles targeting girls of a different ethnicity,they dont hunt within their own ethnic spheres but prey on a totally different demographic.

yeah i know what you are saying and its a very serious and big problem im not scared to address the ethnicity factor..all im saying lookin at the wider picture there are peadophiles and peadophile groups all over now and all diff races...most people r disgusted whatever but when they r from another race people can use it as an excuse to say racist things as well...i dunno im prob just sensitive cos my little girls dad isnt english ...plus i worry bout anybody abusing her not just particular groups...just my opinion..doesnt mean its right ..lol

yeah i know what you are saying and its a very serious and big problem im not scared to address the ethnicity factor..all im saying lookin at the wider picture there are peadophiles and peadophile groups all over now and all diff races...most people r disgusted whatever but when they r from another race people can use it as an excuse to say racist things as well...i dunno im prob just sensitive cos my little girls dad isnt english ...plus i worry bout anybody abusing her not just particular groups...just my opinion..doesnt mean its right ..lol

its true pedos come in all colours and some asian men,treat women as slaves,like maids the women have to obey the men even in marriage,they use and abuse them,then bring it to the uk.

Lunita love trust me My mate's family has had first hand experience with this! they prey on white girls full stop it took the rozzers 4-5 years to locate her and then she was put into protective custody until she was 18 :no: Don't think the average peado gives a fec about ethnicity there just sick in the head, these cuunts see it as the right thing to do to dirty, slaggy western girls It is most definately cultural thing.

• Like 3

its true pedos come in all colours and some asian men,treat women as slaves,like maids the women have to obey the men even in marriage,they use and abuse them,then bring it to the uk.

and eastern european..they do and sell the girls as sex slaves or prostitutes.....and then normal guys sleep with them...so feeding the problem...but then thats going bit off subject ..

I always look at the wider picture,I worked in Pakistan,had a blonde austrian girlfriend for a while,she was getting touched-up every single day,theres a reason Pakistani women in Pakistan dont usually go out shopping on their own,instead they stay in the family compound and go to market when their menfolk take them out,its different in the bigger modernised cities like Islamabad but once your out in the smaller towns women truly are treated like chattels,catch a flight over to Karachi and get outside the city if you dont believe me.

doesnt mean its right

Ots not right,this is indeed pedophilic sexual predation with an ethnic connotation. :yes:

I always look at the wider picture,I worked in Pakistan,had a blonde austrian girlfriend for a while,she was getting touched-up every single day,theres a reason Pakistani women in Pakistan dont usually go out shopping on their own,instead they stay in the family compound and go to market when their menfolk take them out,its different in the bigger modernised cities like Islamabad but once your out in the smaller towns women truly are treated like chattels,catch a flight over to Karachi and get outside the city if you dont believe me.

doesnt mean its right

Ots not right,this is indeed pedophilic sexual predation with an ethnic connotation. :yes:

well you know what ...i just hate it feel like locking my little girl away sometimes ..being a parent is just worry worry worry !