Horrible dirty b*stards

Nine men have gone on trial at Stafford Crown Court today facing a variety of charges relating to child abuse and child prostitution.

Another case (of thousands all over the country) of Muslim men preying on vulnerable young British girls to hit the news.

It seems to me that this sort of thing is becoming quite a trend with them. It's a f*cking disgrace :thumbdown: . I would quite happily flog each one of these dirty greasy b*stards until they were permanently handicapped and living in constant agony.

_53409642_traffickonline.jpg

Girls treated as commodities, child prostitution trial told

Court artist's drawing of the nine defendants The men, who are aged between 21 and 59, face more than 50 charges

Teenage girls were treated as "sexual commodities to be sold or gifted", a jury in a child prostitution trial has been told.

Nine men deny a range of sexual offences against seven girls in Shropshire.

The men, who are aged between 21 and 59 and from Telford, face more than 50 charges at Stafford Crown Court.

Charges include rape, controlling child prostitution and sexual activity with girls under the age of 16.

'Not about race'

One of the defendants is accused of trafficking a child in the UK for exploitation.

The men on trial are Ahdel Ali, 23, Murbarek Ali, 28, Mohammed Ali Sultan, 24, Tanveer Ahmed, 39, Mahroof Khan, 33, Noshad Hussain, 21, Mohammed Islam Choudhrey, 52, Mohammed Younis, 59 and 34-year-old Abdul Rouf.

Continue reading the main story

“Start Quote

They enticed the girls, groomed the girls and exploited them either for their own sexual gratification or for money.â€

Deborah Gould Prosecuting

They deny all of the charges, which relate to the alleged sexual abuse and exploitation of girls in Wellington between September 2007 and December 2009.

The victims are seven teenage girls, one of whom was 13 years old at the time the alleged offences were committed.

The girls, who cannot be identified, were said to have received cash, alcohol, drugs, meals and mobile phone credit in exchange for sex with some of the defendants.

Deborah Gould, prosecuting, said the men in the dock had variously trafficked, raped or sexually abused girls, both over and under the age of 16, over a considerable period of time.

'Myths without foundation'

She said the case was not about race, religion, colour or creed and it was not claimed that the men had a specific interest in children or that it was a "paedophile ring".

The prosecutor told the jury that the defendants may seek to paint the victims as anti-social, dishonest, untruthful and promiscuous young women who lived entirely selfish lives and could not be controlled by parents or teachers.

She said: "These are myths without foundation. The prosecution claim these men ensnared these girls. They had cars, jobs and money which gave them both freedom and power.

"They enticed the girls, groomed the girls and exploited them either for their own sexual gratification or for money."

She said some of the girls thought they were in love with their abusers and that the abusers were in love with them.

"The abusers gave them gifts, encouraged confidences and gave them attention and encouraged and enticed the girls to spend time with them and not their family and friends.

Teachers' concerns

"Through such mechanisms all of these defendants were able to engage in various forms of sexual activity with various of the girls named in the charges.

"Some went further still and treated them as sexual commodities to be sold or gifted as they pleased."

Eight of the defendants live in the Wellington and Arleston areas of Telford, six are married and one is a grandfather.

The jury was told the trial was the result of a West Mercia Police inquiry, codenamed Operation Chalice, which started after concerns were raised by teachers, parents and others about sexual abuse and exploitation of teenage girls in the Wellington area.

The trial continues.

• Like 2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There sexual deviants they c**ts.having said that what the f**k are white girls hanging around the shitskins for.see you should drum into your kids to be racist from an early age,and you can rest on y

Do you not consider what these Asian men are doing as being racist?   They're specifically targeting White British girls to rape, molest and pimp out! and there is thousands of cases all over the co

Anybody who thinks its not a problem either live in rural country villages or fekin cloud cuckoo.

Posted Images

Happens all the b*****d time mate, kebab houses round me always have lots of young white girls around them you cant tell them though as they always know best. :thumbdown:

same as round here,young girls are like flys to shit :thumbdown:

There sexual deviants they c**ts.having said that what the f**k are white girls hanging around the shitskins for.see you should drum into your kids to be racist from an early age,and you can rest on your laurels safely knowing your kids wont go near the c**ts.

• Like 12

There sexual deviants they c**ts.having said that what the f**k are white girls hanging around the shitskins for.see you should drum into your kids to be racist from an early age,and you can rest on your laurels safely knowing your kids wont go near the c**ts.

It's not as easy as that though mate. Some parents just don't have the sort of relationship with their kids that they should, to have a beneficial influence on their children's life. Especially in those rebellious teenage years.

I'm not saying that it's the parents fault for their kids being raped and molested by this walking breathing filth, as the blame has to lay with the filth that commit for these crimes. But I think more people should take more notice of their kids and what their kids are getting up to and maybe we wouldn't see as much of it happening.

These are children, and don't have the brains to know when they're being taken advantage of.

fair point fell,and yes i witness it all the time around me.i see kids roaming around here at all hours and its not just the alki dont give a shit parents either.sadly i think these days the kids (not saying call the shots)but have to much of a say and allowed to much freedom.in my day what my dad said went.no family discussions no arguing.you were the kid and you done as you were told.i know famlys who sit down and discuss where the family holiday is going to be.well maybe its just me and im stuck in the past,but we were just gratefull to get away abroad no matter where it was lol.

The media and internet does not help either,some bloody kids are way to young to know some of the stuff they do.

• Like 1

shitskins :laugh::laugh::laugh:

that tickled me

Wouldn't raise my kids to be racist see that just as bad as raising your kid with extreme religious views. I'd rather raise my kids in a way that we speak and have a relationship where we talk...as for these scumbags they make me think I'd be paranoid too let my kids out. I hope the c**ts are killed but so many are all talk...these muslims are willing too die while so many of us are only willing to talk behind a pc screen. If like I suspect some of these girls have piss head parents who don't care...the guilt of being such a let down parent that they go and kill for their kid and I mean its not like they've got a lot too loose.

yeah i remember being approached as a kid under 16 walking home from school..a white guy i have to say...and he said he liked ypung girls i was lovely etc etc...ewwww...i just moved home again and saw him other day when i was walkin with my little girl and made me think if he ever went near her id go mad!! weirdo....these ppl r f****d up in the head..

the turkish are the same they cant keep thier eyes of young girl customersin the kebab shop its disgusting,if the cant pull a young girl they push one up thier mates arse,pink or brown they aint fussy the c...s.

Edited by Qbgrey
  • Like 1