whippet patterdale

alright pal iv always wondered my self wat the cross be like i say it be hard as nails better than a beddy cross

If that was the case surely Patt/whippets would outnumber Beddy/whippets.. :hmm: The Beddy/whippet cross is a proven one, that's why it's so popular.

I think it may be as much to do wth the fact that a well bred pat x whippet would probably mean a very small lurcher capable of, and with the desire to go to ground. Most folk seem to use beddy's because they are leggier often (certanly the rabbtng types).

What i found odd is how many 1st x's are out there and how few working beddys.

my jrt x is 18 months, he doin well, to much terrier in him to bewhat people would call a good lurcher, but hes a good busher, ratter and the best ferretin dog ive owned. the new patterdale x is only 5 n half months taken him out a couple of times, got plenty of drive in him and a lot more obidient than the jrt x whippet, looks as tho hes gona be agood busher as hes copyin well, becase hes got a thicker coat on him he'll go into much thicker cover

good luck with them the warrener has a very good whippet x russall :thumbs:
the warrener???? is that not the same guy who got named on here as knowingly having a stolen dog from some young lad from liverpool ????guy who does the fox dvds?? if it is then fcuk him an his dogs!! got no time for dog thieves ,in my opinion there somewhere between rapists an child nonces......atb..chris
....dog thieves are scum.... Edited by gravedigger