black eyed white hob wanted scotland

:laugh:

:boogie: well you bunch of idiots i probily kill more rabbits than yous every year you may be good at giving it but who cares i get avrage 70 rabbits a day can supply photo it was just a black eyed white HOB i wanted to keep up my stalk do not need world beaters or any thing great 40 rabbits a time would do

Still shouldn`t breed from shite just because it`s the right colour for your STOCK!!..

And as for "bunch of idiots" "I get a million rabbits a year blah blah blah gies a shout when yeh leave the school and get properly intae it!...

ATB

How can you tell if a ferret is shite by its colour. You can talk some shite pal :laugh:

What are you talking about you idiot?? My statement is that you should not breed from shite stock just because it is the right colour !I have no idea whether the ferret he will breed from is good or not,, he asked for a specific colour and my advice was to make sure it was good working stock before breedig from it !! try reading before posting and making an arsehole of yourself !! :feck:

:rtfm::laugh::laugh:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:boogie: well you bunch of idiots i probily kill more rabbits than yous every year you may be good at giving it but who cares i get avrage 70 rabbits a day can supply photo it was just a black eyed white HOB i wanted to keep up my stalk do not need world beaters or any thing great 40 rabbits a time would do

Still shouldn`t breed from shite just because it`s the right colour for your STOCK!!..

And as for "bunch of idiots" "I get a million rabbits a year blah blah blah gies a shout when yeh leave the school and get properly intae it!...

ATB

How can you tell if a ferret is shite by its colour. You can talk some shite pal :laugh:

What are you talking about you idiot?? My statement is that you should not breed from shite stock just because it is the right colour !I have no idea whether the ferret he will breed from is good or not,, he asked for a specific colour and my advice was to make sure it was good working stock before breedig from it !! try reading before posting and making an arsehole of yourself !! :feck:

Stop getting oan tae ma pal you :whistling:

I AM LOOKING FOR A BLACK EYED WHITE HOB TO BREED FROM OR BUY IN SCOTLAND

Kerching kerching crack away won't be to many years now and I will have the rarest coulor in the ferret world the very endangerd red eyed whites ,

ATB

Its always the same bunch of arseholes taking the piss. Grow up and get a life you dickless moron.

dickless moron !! where did you first here that phrase ?? from yer mum ??? hahahaha

What the f**k would you know about the forum after 11 posts ??? and I can imagine what you know about ferrets ! lol

Jamie m' timestamp='1308123312' post='2107561']

'KD62' timestamp='1307797787' post='2101693']

I AM LOOKING FOR A BLACK EYED WHITE HOB TO BREED FROM OR BUY IN SCOTLAND

]

Kerching kerching crack away won't be to many years now and I will have the rarest coulor in the ferret world the very endangerd red eyed whites ,

No mines going to be the rarest ferret just your normal working ferret ,No a B.E.W. or a EU POLEY

Guys, I think you are both stating the same point and that's colour makes no difference!

Lurcher100 if you read Rakes post he said "Still shouldn`t breed from shite just because it`s the right colour for your STOCK!!" and you said "How can you tell if a ferret is shite by its colour", you were both saying the same thing!!!

Kiss and make up guys!!! :cheers: :db:

John

Yes your a hard man hiding behind a computer. What my post ment to say was how do you know if a ferret is shit and what do you class as shit. I think you have been listening to some of the idiots on here. There are some really crap posts about ferrets that are good workers. The guy wanted a black eyed white and not a lot of pish from a bunch of arseholes. I thought this forum was here to help people and talk about ferret stuff. Not to rip everyone who asks a question. As for my mum at least i know who my parents are you smelly b*****d.

Really,,well how about an apology for telling me I talk shite??? Go and re-read my posts and you`ll see they all say the same,,,working ability is all!!

To be honest mate,, you started out abusive so it`s all you can expect in return,, and I`v heard all the "hard man behind a keyboard" pish as well,, not threatnin yeh son,, just replying in language yer used to.

if there's rabbits in a warren and you have proper working ferrets you shouldn't be reseting any nets ? I'm confident that once my jills start piping up the jobs done ,

Have a think about what you posted Jamie, there's an obvious flaw in there.:hmm:

if there's rabbits in a warren and you have proper working ferrets you shouldn't be reseting any nets ? I'm confident that once my jills start piping up the jobs done ,

Ok reseting nets that are full of rabbits lol

Have a think about what you posted Jamie, there's an obvious flaw in there.:hmm:

Ok reseting nets that are full of rabbits lol

Aye,:thumbs: then again you could've had your ferrets trained to bolt every rabbit out of a different hole.:whistling::laugh: