DOGTRAN terrier box

Cost is allways the main factor when buying anything and lets face facts when its a hobby we tend to make do , but people have mentioned the locks LIFE TIME GUARANTEE!!!!!!!! , sweating came up to. Well ive had them for years now and never had that problem , Ive got a checker plate now that sweats but i get around that by venterlation just to heavy though , You can not please every one all the time they work for me and several pro terrier men / gamekeepers , Sheep farmers ,

"Several "PRO" terriermen" Lol lol lol lol lol classic

• Like 2

Cost is allways the main factor when buying anything and lets face facts when its a hobby we tend to make do , but people have mentioned the locks LIFE TIME GUARANTEE!!!!!!!! , sweating came up to. Well ive had them for years now and never had that problem , Ive got a checker plate now that sweats but i get around that by venterlation just to heavy though , You can not please every one all the time they work for me and several pro terrier men / gamekeepers , Sheep farmers ,

"Several "PRO" terriermen" Lol lol lol lol lol classic

. Why are you not pro. Ali

whats the difference in a pro using one of these then?

whats the difference in a pro using one of these then?
. Its a bit of a joke bud a long story
  • Like 1

attachicon.gifTerrier 3a.jpg attachicon.gifTerrier 4.jpg attachicon.gifTerrier 3.jpg

A few different terrier boxes we have produced over the past 6 months

Regards Carl

Good boxes , but the locks do not last !
. Witch bit of guarantee dont you understand mate

I hav,nt had any problems with the locks on mine

Seems a few ave had problems with locks , :hmm: .

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/215351-terrier-box-by-dogtran/page-13

Cat got your tongue matey , :whistling: .

attachicon.gifTerrier 3a.jpg attachicon.gifTerrier 4.jpg attachicon.gifTerrier 3.jpg

A few different terrier boxes we have produced over the past 6 months

Regards Carl

Good boxes , but the locks do not last !
. Witch bit of guarantee dont you understand mate

I hav,nt had any problems with the locks on mine

Seems a few ave had problems with locks , :hmm: .

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/215351-terrier-box-by-dogtran/page-13

Cat got your tongue matey , :whistling: .

i think he / she means that it doesnt look like youu have commented but you've commented within someone else's quote :hmm: :hmm: i think lol

still waiting for a storage box for the quad, was told id have on last thursday,? had a call he had the wrong locks/catches get new ones in monday will get the courier to get it delieverd straight away, todays wednesday, and still nothing? :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: and no phone call

its thursday and still no f*****g box lies lies lies :censored: going to ask for my money back tomorrow

Bad service !

still waiting for a storage box for the quad, was told id have on last thursday,? had a call he had the wrong locks/catches get new ones in monday will get the courier to get it delieverd straight away, todays wednesday, and still nothing? :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: and no phone call

r

its thursday and still no f*****g box lies lies lies :censored: going to ask for my money back tomorrow

Bad service !
. Lol its not tescos they make boxes and rely on supply chains them selves. But such is life

r

Bad service !
. Lol its not tescos they make boxes and rely on supply chains them selves. But such is life

Why tell the lad he would have it on thursday , :whistling: .

THEN , they had the wrong locks/catches. Surely , if they are doing these boxes regular , they would know what locks/catches to have in for them , :hmm: .

rits thursday and still no f*****g box lies lies lies :censored: going to ask for my money back tomorrow

Bad service !

Why tell the lad he would have it on thursday , :whistling: .

THEN , they had the wrong locks/catches. Surely , if they are doing these boxes regular , they would know what locks/catches to have in for them , :hmm: .

. You got a dogtran box then !!!! Edited by gonetoearth