• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple of pics for yous boys

Posted Images

lads there no show dogs beleve me i have seen a lot of this man dog beenin dug to and beleve me lads a lot of the boys on here wouldnt mind these dogs in there back yard

good looking dogs not very marked.what do you call them.

hairy dogs hide marks very well especially in bloddy june when they aint been worked

lads there no show dogs beleve me i have seen a lot of this man dog beenin dug to and beleve me lads a lot of the boys on here wouldnt mind these dogs in there back yard

hairy dogs hide marks very well especially in bloddy june when they aint been worked

your right mate. i dont think he has a clue what hes on about havnt seen any of his dogs up here yet. and if he wants ill meet him in any field any where and let the dogs do the talking see then if hes anything to say f*****g asshole

Guest ryan161

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Guest ryan161

your right mate. i dont think he has a clue what hes on about havnt seen any of his dogs up here yet. and if he wants ill meet him in any field any where and let the dogs do the talking see then if hes anything to say f*****g asshole

f**k them mate you no what the dogs can do mate :thumbs:

why you not away to show with them mutts :yahoo:

another asshole

another asshole

when you going out again sunday get some pic,s of them working or in the show ring. :):D

another asshole

when you going out again sunday get some pic,s of them working or in the show ring. :):D

probably be show ring shanes castle :hunter:

couple of pics for yous boys

i really like the one on the left and the far back!! the other 2 are the spit of a border/lakeland bitch i had that was the best i've had ever!!! if you ever get pups i'd be interested!!!