• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lads im not mad about threads like these just be careful what you put up

here mate, Bryn 1x colliegrey 4 in sep 25in good at his job some action pics.!    

well if ye seen how many people over here that have been hit in the last few months you would'nt blame us

Posted Images

:thumbs:

heres my lad for next season coming along well

what way is he bread mate topper

not positive on his breeding mate the lad i bought him off said the dam was a racing lurcher a flapper i think he said the sire was a good alrounder.personally i think his sal coll grey but ill never no for sure.his doing what is asked of him so far so im happy with him :thumbs: what you running mate??

i understand were your comeing from mate but to me it sounds like a young lad just wanting to see some dog pics....f**k all to worry about enyways if the pics put up are with in the law :thumbs:

• Like 2

to be honest, if you want to see pictures and comments you can just browse through the site, there's not going to be anything posted on here that can't be found elsewhere so there's not really anything to worry about is there.