JM Lucas

A lot of things being said about the lucas dog...........and it looks as though the lads are not entirely sure about the pedigree.

Is there any truth in this that speedie said?????????????????????Post 62 in the link below.

It dosen't bother me either way though if theres lies behind this dog then the people who are going to use him servicing there bitches ought to know either way..........afterall its easy to create an internet legend. :thumbs:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/204310-about-matches-for-iceman/page__st__60

i couldn't count the amount of times i've thought dogs in my dogs pedigrees were bred 1 way only to be told there bred another, dont make any difference tho if the dog a good un does it? surley all that matters is if the owners are happy and the lads who using the dog are happy, nuttalls foxy wasn't lined to blaze to get fly thats just a mistake in ped but she was direct off seagull who was foxys mother so imo works out better anyway i'd rather of had a pup off seagull than anything else

• Like 1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick of havn,t to come on here and say the same things again,1st. the dog is of huck to darky,huck is of english fly to alec mcveigh hope,m/qinn bred fly said it of foxy/blaze, and alec dog of iris

cheaper ads here than in countrymans weekly another set up among mates sad when it comes to this

dont know the man or the dog people like you annoy me crabbing the dog and you havnt seen it run i think your blowing smoke up your own ass its never been on here its a quid to get a linning from him

Posted Images

A lot of things being said about the lucas dog...........and it looks as though the lads are not entirely sure about the pedigree.

Is there any truth in this that speedie said?????????????????????Post 62 in the link below.

It dosen't bother me either way though if theres lies behind this dog then the people who are going to use him servicing there bitches ought to know either way..........afterall its easy to create an internet legend. :thumbs:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/204310-about-matches-for-iceman/page__st__60

i couldn't count the amount of times i've thought dogs in my dogs pedigrees were bred 1 way only to be told there bred another, dont make any difference tho if the dog a good un does it? surley all that matters is if the owners are happy and the lads who using the dog are happy, nuttalls foxy wasn't lined to blaze to get fly thats just a mistake in ped but she was direct off seagull who was foxys mother so imo works out better anyway i'd rather of had a pup off seagull than anything else

I understand what your saying Jamie.........its just there seems to be a lot being said one way or another about the lucas dog and I for one would love it to be all true(5/5 etc).As i said earlier its easy to make a internet legend and if thats the case theres a lot of hard earned cash that could go down the swanny. :thumbs: If all the good things being said are true then if the dog carries on producing the goods in the field then that can only be good for the coursing world. :thumbs:

I understand what your saying Jamie.........its just there seems to be a lot being said one way or another about the lucas dog and I for one would love it to be all true(5/5 etc).As i said earlier its easy to make a internet legend and if thats the case theres a lot of hard earned cash that could go down the swanny. :thumbs: If all the good things being said are true then if the dog carries on producing the goods in the field then that can only be good for the coursing world. :thumbs:

best sign of a good dog is everyone that sees it run says how good it is good dogs dont need to be bragged up by there owners everyone else does that when they see them run, and plenty of good men have seen this particular dog run and said it is a good 1, lads that know the difference between good and average 1 aswell :thumbs:

best sign of a good dog is everyone that sees it run says how good it is good dogs dont need to be bragged up by there owners everyone else does that when they see them run, and plenty of good men have seen this particular dog run and said it is a good 1, lads that know the difference between good and average 1 aswell :thumbs:

all his mates check profiles

most of the posts about LUCAS are started by his owner and friends bragging him up trying to get some mugs to part with £500.yet JM wont tell us his true breeding and if paying that amount should have a dvd of his runs cause every 1 cant see him run.

most of the posts about LUCAS are started by his owner and friends bragging him up trying to get some mugs to part with £500.yet JM wont tell us his true breeding and if paying that amount should have a dvd of his runs cause every 1 cant see him run.

i dont know gorger and never seen the dog run but i know lads who have and said it was a gooden, way i see it if anyone dont like what bein said about dogs put your money where your mouth is and get it matched. then all sorted

edited to say people do my head right in about stud fees and prices of pups no 1 has a gun to peoples heads sayin use this or buy that if price is to high for someone dont use it

Edited by jamie7344

i dont know gorger and never seen the dog run but i know lads who have and said it was a gooden, way i see it if anyone dont like what bein said about dogs put your money where your mouth is and get it matched. then all sorted

edited to say people do my head right in about stud fees and prices of pups no 1 has a gun to peoples heads sayin use this or buy that if price is to high for someone dont use it

here we go again im not sure of this but was he not offered a few matches and turned them down,said the season was over but then was out coursing the next week.

here we go again im not sure of this but was he not offered a few matches and turned them down,said the season was over but then was out coursing the next week.

oh they come on talking the dog up but wont answer the questions wheres the litter brothers no talk about them so lucas must be a freak

im sick of havn,t to come on here and say the same things again,1st. the dog is of huck to darky,huck is of english fly to alec mcveigh hope,m/qinn bred fly said it of foxy/blaze, and alec dog of irish lady to willie tuff hope,i think hope of sooner, the bich side my line, darky of dinty head,to king, 2nd the dog has been coming to england last 2 winters,i,ve just checked my boat tickets 16 times i was over last season and 14 the season before,the dog has been running consisant since he was 13 months when at b/ingrm land at the age 13 months got 3/5,since then he never looked back,im over from oct to march each season with the games top men,i.e nooney who used him on his bitch,l/moss who has just used him,j/peaton,and s/gaskin seen him run plenty times seen him get 3 of 1 slip if any yous doughters know steve ask him,b/price who my great friend has seen dog grow from a pup,adul another top man,j/jeffard in the game very long time offered me 10k for him,first time john hads me over 2nd feb just past,we had 3 hunts that week mon,wed,fri,on the mon he got 2/3 on ground that was rock hard no rain,no one else would run,the rain came ground was v soft at six mile bottom ther was 10 men lucas run 5/5 most else that was got that day was 2,on the fri went to small land he got 4/4 only dog to get more than 2,i was back over 2 more times that month,by end of feb the dog had run 26 got 24,mr jeffared put the add in mag i just mind my own business,the dog easy got 80 the whole season between ireland and england,he won the competition in ireland and was shared winner in competition in hull,as fore speedie any man that knows owen will tell you he a crabber and a liar he never seen my dog run if lucas that bad why has speedie constantly won,t take my offer of a match.no dought this will not be enough information for the crabbers,but im sorry its all your gettin.p.s thank you to all the decent men that have put something sensible on,i.e jamie who i,ve never met but is top man in game.cheers.jm
  • Like 3

im sick of havn,t to come on here and say the same things again,1st. the dog is of huck to darky,huck is of english fly to alec mcveigh hope,m/qinn bred fly said it of foxy/blaze, and alec dog of irish lady to willie tuff hope,i think hope of sooner, the bich side my line, darky of dinty head,to king, 2nd the dog has been coming to england last 2 winters,i,ve just checked my boat tickets 16 times i was over last season and 14 the season before,the dog has been running consisant since he was 13 months when at b/ingrm land at the age 13 months got 3/5,since then he never looked back,im over from oct to march each season with the games top men,i.e nooney who used him on his bitch,l/moss who has just used him,j/peaton,and s/gaskin seen him run plenty times seen him get 3 of 1 slip if any yous doughters know steve ask him,b/price who my great friend has seen dog grow from a pup,adul another top man,j/jeffard in the game very long time offered me 10k for him,first time john hads me over 2nd feb just past,we had 3 hunts that week mon,wed,fri,on the mon he got 2/3 on ground that was rock hard no rain,no one else would run,the rain came ground was v soft at six mile bottom ther was 10 men lucas run 5/5 most else that was got that day was 2,on the fri went to small land he got 4/4 only dog to get more than 2,i was back over 2 more times that month,by end of feb the dog had run 26 got 24,mr jeffared put the add in mag i just mind my own business,the dog easy got 80 the whole season between ireland and england,he won the competition in ireland and was shared winner in competition in hull,as fore speedie any man that knows owen will tell you he a crabber and a liar he never seen my dog run if lucas that bad why has speedie constantly won,t take my offer of a match.no dought this will not be enough information for the crabbers,but im sorry its all your gettin.p.s thank you to all the decent men that have put something sensible on,i.e jamie who i,ve never met but is top man in game.cheers.jm

well said mate get them w ith facts but i wouldnt worry .. jamies gay by the way

well said mate get them w ith facts but i wouldnt worry .. jamies gay by the way

eh you sucked me off not other way round :tongue2:

i seen fly run and slipped her on many occasion good honest bitch