hi guys

at this moment in time i have just printed out my forms for fac and sgc one thing im stumped on where do i put on the form that i want to use a rifle fitted with a sound moderator i had a quick chat with my flo toad he said something about saying for health and safty so what im asking where do i put it

You put it under the rifle that youve asked for.

If youve put down for a .22 rimfire, under this you'll put

down for a moderator. Its seperate from the rifle.

The reason that youre applying for a moderator is for

Health And Safety - Protecting your hearing.

Good luck with the application. :thumbs:

yes for every rifle you put down for put down mod slots to. I didn't bother putting for health and safety. i just put i do most the shooting at night. And I

want to keep the rifle as silent as i could so it didnt upset the people living in the local area. cf rifles are still pretty loud anyway with mods on them.

but know where nr as loud when there un modded !!!

most if not all forces know this and soon as they see your putting down for mods when your vermin shooting etc they are not bothered about stopping you having a mod.

if you where target shooting then that is different story.

same with ammo i dont put down how many expanding i want to hold i just put down how many rounds i would like to hold expanding or not.

soon as they see its for vermin and not target they put expanding on there anyway for you. well they do here in west mercia

yes for every rifle you put down for put down mod slots to. I didn't bother putting for health and safety. i just put i do most the shooting at night. And I

want to keep the rifle as silent as i could so it didnt upset the people living in the local area. cf rifles are still pretty loud anyway with mods on them.

but know where nr as loud when there un modded !!!

most if not all forces know this and soon as they see your putting down for mods when your vermin shooting etc they are not bothered about stopping you having a mod.

if you where target shooting then that is different story.

same with ammo i dont put down how many expanding i want to hold i just put down how many rounds i would like to hold expanding or not.

soon as they see its for vermin and not target they put expanding on there anyway for you. well they do here in west mercia

i only have an aa s410k can you tell me the diffrence between them i dont know what you mean by expanding