post-45924-0-59425500-1300559389_thumb.jpg

just for those who didnt see the original topic, this bitch who will be about 18mths now and was stolen by a traveller from a well known co.galway family back in january. if you see this bitch for sale anywhere this is a heads up to lads that she is pretty much worthless as anything other than a pet, she has no prey drive whatsoever and is very loud in the kennel. im not really bothered to have her back but if you are the new owner just give me a heads up and as long as you dont plan to breed her or peddle her on i'll have no objection to you keeping her. no money involved.

if she was only 18 months some body might have a great little worker bynow really hope u get her back carriggem

i mixed up her age, she was 18mths when she was taken, i find it unlikely, she had no interest in dead stuff either, id be very surprised if she even made a ratter, if she did suddenly have a change of heart id only be delighted for whoever has her now (as long as its not the scumbag who took her) reality is shes probably dead now anyway.

you shouldnt be blamin people for taking your dog unless your 100 percent.sounds like they done ya a favour takin her when she wont work

Theres some heartless folk on here, if someone came and took a dog of yours it would be a different story. It makes me wonder who you are as this is your very first post!!!.

you shouldnt be blamin people for taking your dog unless your 100 percent.sounds like they done ya a favour takin her when she wont work

doesnt matter if she was a worker or not she was stolen and thats bad form nobody done anyone any favours :thumbdown:

• Like 1

So its alright to steal a dog that probably wont make the grade but not a dog that has? Stealing is stealing, jacker or best dog in the fecking county, thieving shites still deserve a bullet! Even a dog that hasnt made the grade deserves a decent life and a swift painless end. Scum that steal dogs dont give a shite about either of them. I would rather shoot a dog than have it stolen. :no:

• Like 1

didtn mean it that way but shudnt be blamin people unless ya proof they done it.cos i dont know travellers that work with terriers they wudnt hav the sense for diggin to dogs they wud end up leavin the place like goofers