GSD X GREYHOUND PUPS AT EIGHT WEEKS

Cheers heart of wales, had a look at the breeders website. I realise she would not be show bred as she is white, but saying that i have never seen or heard of any dog handlers using whites working either, the odd long hair.

Thanks for your reply, and good luck with the pups

• 1 year later...

hi i have bred a lot of alsatian x greyhounds one i had called spider was very fast in 1973 he caught 7 hares in daylight.tho he was more of a deer dog and was to big for rabbits .if out lamping he would allways let the other dog do the work and nip in at the last minute.the pups in my litters were usaully 3 very fast and clever go thru any cover night or day work for the gun etc .rest were to slow for hares but could run all night .3 slow away on hare but could turn on tremendous power when strikeing the hare/most were what i classed as diesel engined slow but lots of power .3 i would rate as v8 .bred 3quarter but not strong or clever enough.had one called titan 27 inch exstremely fast but could not stay.bitches 24 to 25 dogs 25 to 27.in all true hunting dog thick pads good strong skin and coats.ideal survival dog .heavy running wolf dog.gg.battams alias trilegarde