GSD X GREYHOUND PUPS AT EIGHT WEEKS

Guest Lurcherbitch

Great to see good healthy pups......a credit to ya. Now stop posting pics cause i love the brindle in second pic, the markings remind me of my dog sheyas.

Edited by Lurcherbitch

GREAT LOOKING PUPS MATE :clapper:

HAD ONE IN THE MINERS STRIKE IT WAS AN EXCELLENT WORKER

DAY/NIGHT RETRIVED QUARRY BRILLIANT

WASNT A HARE DOG BUT EVERYTHING ELSE NO PROBLEM

HATED FOXES

BUT HOW MANY 1/2CROSSES TAKE DAYTIME HARE

GOOD LOOK WITH THEM HOPE TO HERE HOW THEY GET ON :clapper:;)

Fantastic looking pups fella. Real credit to you, i hope they do you proud in the future. Of course they look heavy at the moment, they're puppies!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Here is Snow the mother cracking worker killed her first fox at nine months take rabbits on lamp mark dead strikes like a cobra.Flat backed good temprement

This is the pup I am keeping,at the moment will tackle a two foot board highly alert barking at noise already,there is a shhep and lambs behind that hedge she can hear them.

hi heart of wales, how do you find the GSD bitch as a hunter, you say you lamp her, are we talking the odd squatter? how is she bred what lines? And is the bitch registered?

Sorry about the questions, just interested.

Pups look good and strong with a fair old jacket.

Good hunting reload

Edited by reload
hi heart of wales, how do you find the GSD bitch as a hunter, you say you lamp her, are we talking the odd squatter? how is she bred what lines? And is the bitch registered?

Sorry about the questions, just interested.

Pups look good and strong with a fair old jacket.

Good hunting reload

She has a superb nose as do most good GSD ,she caught her last lamped rabbit by accident two days after having the pups,took her for a walk so that she could do her busines about 9 oclock at night I only had a little rechargable and my slippers went behind the back of the farmhouse with her she coming flying past me by the time I had work out what was going she was on her way back to me with a fully fit adult rabbit in her mouth.She has taken squaters but running rabbits to,she would not be as fast as a lurcher hence the reason for breeding.She retreives foxes for me when I shoot them,she is quick enough for that.

She is registered no show breeding in her Five generations,she was bought as a pup from Carmarthen Cyfaredd lines