Ideal height tts?

What ever height the dog that catches well for you is. If that makes sense. But as has been said most will probably be between 20-26 inch tts. Of course you will get crackers above and bellow this.

A good dog can't be a bad colour and I would imagine it's the same with height. If it works for you - it won't matter how tall or small it is.

Spot on, huge dogs are often at a disadvantage but seen 24 inch dogs that turn like the HMS Bismark and have the accelaration of a mobility scooter, build etc also plays a part, not just height :thumbs:

my personal preference would be a mix of beddy , whippet and greyhound between 22-25 , as iv already said though this is just my choice of dog for general all round work and pot filling :thumbs:

edited to say that my choice would have to be a long backed dog with good structure and feet :thumbs:

Edited by lloyd-holmes

Seen dogs as small as 17 tts murder bunnies and equally had a 27 tts dog that was prolific at bunny bashing.

Its more about what the dog as about it than height,weight etc...........a good dog is a good dog. :thumbs:

a quick dog with good acceleration and turning but must be keane as. iv had 26 inch deerhound x that was immense on bunnies but also other stuff she was just one of them dogs if you know what i mean. But if i set out for a dog what you want one for i wold go for summat like i got now 21'' greyhound collie bedy whippet prob the most ugly little bitch about but shes off to a good start.