about matches for iceman

Every time i make a comment an here its the same.Cant spell , No punctuation , Dogs are no good , Kings dogs are no good , Sligo dogs are no good , Owens dogs are no good , Ill run ya for money or for pride. Now a question for all the BULLIES. . Go back through all my posts . . Who Bred Irish Lady? What happened in all the irish competitions in England? What happened with the competitions in ireland? Just point out one thing i have said on here in the last two years that has been disproven or in other words was incorrect!! Now mucky paws as regards matches i told you before theres no point it wont happen because the true story of the result would never be told!. now i suppose this topic is gonna be closed down because it is beginning to deviate from the subject :signthankspin:

owen stop picking matches with a lad who dosn,t even have a hare dog,no bulling or name calling i,ll run ya with a bitch thats 16 months in september or you can try ur luck with lucas,you can bring who ever you want to witness it i,ll put the land on,or if you wish i,ll put land on in england,if 2 men go out on a match one man dog catches more than the other he wins none of this nonense about thats kilt outa site if your dog runs you must show the quarry end of,if you want pm me we,ll go in winter,if not stop talking matches if you not gona run,no hard feelings owen.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SPEEDIE don't know why your starting on me l have never asked for match don't have dog for it(all pups).Mucky paws offered you and king a match all l said was l take side bet on mucky paws against you

here yea go iceman this is how it works in ireland not with all men but with some usually some one like you starts it if not on here at a gamefair or a wedding or in the pub or some place that people

u make me laugh ur hunting a wet week stick to german shepards

Every time i make a comment an here its the same.Cant spell , No punctuation , Dogs are no good , Kings dogs are no good , Sligo dogs are no good , Owens dogs are no good , Ill run ya for money or for pride. Now a question for all the BULLIES. . Go back through all my posts . . Who Bred Irish Lady? What happened in all the irish competitions in England? What happened with the competitions in ireland? Just point out one thing i have said on here in the last two years that has been disproven or in other words was incorrect!! Now mucky paws as regards matches i told you before theres no point it wont happen because the true story of the result would never be told!. now i suppose this topic is gonna be closed down because it is beginning to deviate from the subject :signthankspin:

owen stop picking matches with a lad who dosn,t even have a hare dog,no bulling or name calling i,ll run ya with a bitch thats 16 months in september or you can try ur luck with lucas,you can bring who ever you want to witness it i,ll put the land on,or if you wish i,ll put land on in england,if 2 men go out on a match one man dog catches more than the other he wins none of this nonense about thats kilt outa site if your dog runs you must show the quarry end of,if you want pm me we,ll go in winter,if not stop talking matches if you not gona run,no hard feelings owen.

now as i told you when yea were sending me messages im not owen .As for bulling iceman i was mearly pointing out to him what actually happens on the day when it comes to all this shit about matches .Now as for running matches i never heard that man your talking about saying he wants to run anybody only the people that want to run him for some reason .Your the man thats on here shouting about your 10,000 pound dog ,and about the competition you won which it turned out you didnt win there was three winners .You also were saying that you rang the men in drogheda for a match between the north and south,and it turns out you didnt do that either .Then you were on about some man in england going out to make a DVD about your dog which nobody seems to have ever seen .When the men in drogheda rang you for a match you said it was to late in the season and your mate GW said he was out with you two weeks later and your dog ran four hares and killed none .Now if somebody did go to run a match against you , where are you going to run it? On the same land that you couldnt get enough hares to finish yer competition . Or england where its ilegal and you go sneaking about the place and lying in vans the whole night,to be on the field at dawn,i cant see any man in his right mind wanting to participate in something like that .Now if you want to make a name for yourself mister gorger by all means fire ahead .But dont be trying to knock all your felow irishmen while your at it , they have been there before you and made a name for themselves without any of this bullshit .While were on the subject of bullshit tell the truth about the ancestry of all these great dogs you supposedly have and the man that bred them . Now no hard feelings or bullying or name calling mister gorger :bye:

now as i told you when yea were sending me messages im not owen .As for bulling iceman i was mearly pointing out to him what actually happens on the day when it comes to all this shit about matches .Now as for running matches i never heard that man your talking about saying he wants to run anybody only the people that want to run him for some reason .Your the man thats on here shouting about your 10,000 pound dog ,and about the competition you won which it turned out you didnt win there was three winners .You also were saying that you rang the men in drogheda for a match between the north and south,and it turns out you didnt do that either .Then you were on about some man in england going out to make a DVD about your dog which nobody seems to have ever seen .When the men in drogheda rang you for a match you said it was to late in the season and your mate GW said he was out with you two weeks later and your dog ran four hares and killed none .Now if somebody did go to run a match against you , where are you going to run it? On the same land that you couldnt get enough hares to finish yer competition . Or england where its ilegal and you go sneaking about the place and lying in vans the whole night,to be on the field at dawn,i cant see any man in his right mind wanting to participate in something like that .Now if you want to make a name for yourself mister gorger by all means fire ahead .But dont be trying to knock all your felow irishmen while your at it , they have been there before you and made a name for themselves without any of this bullshit .While were on the subject of bullshit tell the truth about the ancestry of all these great dogs you supposedly have and the man that bred them . Now no hard feelings or bullying or name calling mister gorger :bye:

boys a boys back to this shit again

boys a boys back to this shit again

no and i do apologise to everyone that has to read it but thats the end for me

this sounds intresting who breed them speedy?

owen you make me laugh, you do every thing but take up a match,is there any one on this site that likes you, i met your 2 friends today at game fair ph says you,ve mental issues since 1980,listen i,ll put enough hares for you in ire, and for eng i,ll put the best land you,ll hav seen with full permisson ask your mate paddt who i brot the man got the runs of his life great day we had he witnessed lucas run 5 do 5,and for the irish comp i run 1 got 1, other man run 3 missed 3, b keer run 1 missed it his dog had to get 11 stitches so hee cudn,t run again, so in normal men eyes looks to me lucas won, the dog never miised the whole comp,gey=t your facts pal before you imbaress your self any more,now stop avoiding the question,you gona run me or not,and here wat you doing try,n to get a pup of my dog of garf by buying it through a young lads name (barry),ha ha ha,the ladsaid to ask you are you still hunting with your daughter.

now i said i wouldent answer any more of this but i cant help myself as my in box is nearly full again with people telling me how good it is to see someone exposing your lies .You call me owen or what ever yea like but get that dvd that was made of your dog and let every one see it and then it can be decided by people that know something how good your dog is .That man that went to england with yea said he had a pup of owens dog with him killed 5out of 5 aswell the pup was 11months at the time .Was that not last sep or aug ? As for garfield selling pups to a young lad in sligo for owen is that the same garfield that was on here saying how he never bought a dog of owen and it turned out he actualy bought 4 of him he seems to be a real relayable sourse.Those two mates of owens that yea were talking about yea met think owen was out with them a few times last season said they had good enough dogs what do you think were you out with them ?As for owens daughter she knows how to hold up a dog and not spoile a run which is more than a lot of coursing men that i have seen can do.Now their was a lot of men on here last year that were in england with you when yea were killing these 5 from 5 G.O.H and comp if yea rember all that going on because i do and i think at the end of that it turned out yea may have killed one out of 10 or some thing like that.Running a match with a strike rate like that could take a while.Tell every one how your dogs are breed and i think that says it all

now i said i wouldent answer any more of this but i cant help myself as my in box is nearly full again with people telling me how good it is to see someone exposing your lies .You call me owen or what ever yea like but get that dvd that was made of your dog and let every one see it and then it can be decided by people that know something how good your dog is .That man that went to england with yea said he had a pup of owens dog with him killed 5out of 5 aswell the pup was 11months at the time .Was that not last sep or aug ? As for garfield selling pups to a young lad in sligo for owen is that the same garfield that was on here saying how he never bought a dog of owen and it turned out he actualy bought 4 of him he seems to be a real relayable sourse.Those two mates of owens that yea were talking about yea met think owen was out with them a few times last season said they had good enough dogs what do you think were you out with them ?As for owens daughter she knows how to hold up a dog and not spoile a run which is more than a lot of coursing men that i have seen can do.Now their was a lot of men on here last year that were in england with you when yea were killing these 5 from 5 G.O.H and comp if yea rember all that going on because i do and i think at the end of that it turned out yea may have killed one out of 10 or some thing like that.Running a match with a strike rate like that could take a while.Tell every one how your dogs are breed and i think that says it all

ha ha ha got ya rattled owen,the truth hurts,paddy dog run 6 got 4 that day owen thot you didn,t tell lies,so paddy dog you bred 1st lie because we bred that dog gve it to paddy at 8 weeks old,thats the dog i seen run in england by the way it was in october,now owen your thinking your smart try,n to fool everyone each time i put this to you about running you,owen comes back with a big 40 word lie to ditract everyone of the fact that you are ascared to run,now you don,t need to see lucas on tape you can see him run for real,stop making a drama are you gona run or not.b kerr said were the £100 you owe him from the last lengends when him and ian had put there money in because brian made a fool outa you at hotel when you said the black assain cold run 6 five minute runs in 1 day brian reminded you of the statue ha ha ha,you got king to ring brian say your uncle,grannys aunt was in it and brian was out,the man never got his 100 back.2nd lie now i,ll keep the best lies till next time,remember owen sk and ph know all your little secrets they told me a few to say to you about.

ha ha ha got ya rattled owen,the truth hurts,paddy dog run 6 got 4 that day owen thot you didn,t tell lies,so paddy dog you bred 1st lie because we bred that dog gve it to paddy at 8 weeks old,thats the dog i seen run in england by the way it was in october,now owen your thinking your smart try,n to fool everyone each time i put this to you about running you,owen comes back with a big 40 word lie to ditract everyone of the fact that you are ascared to run,now you don,t need to see lucas on tape you can see him run for real,stop making a drama are you gona run or not.b kerr said were the £100 you owe him from the last lengends when him and ian had put there money in because brian made a fool outa you at hotel when you said the black assain cold run 6 five minute runs in 1 day brian reminded you of the statue ha ha ha,you got king to ring brian say your uncle,grannys aunt was in it and brian was out,the man never got his 100 back.2nd lie now i,ll keep the best lies till next time,remember owen sk and ph know all your little secrets they told me a few to say to you about.

ha ha ha paddy said he had two dogs with him that one your talking about i have him on tape if i was you i wouldent be claiming him.As for money owed to anyone the reason the money was collected before anyone went was the keeper got it and was told in advance how many people were in so thats where that mans money went .That man was not but out of it he could not go for some reason im sure hel tell yea that himself.as for lies i think a blind man can see who is telling the lies seen garfield on funny he has no comment funny that.Now where did your dogs come from and why are all these men telling all these lies about yea.Go and run the kellies for the 5000 they offered to run yea for why would yea want to run someone like owen when his dogs are so bad surely a top man like you would want to run the top men in ireland

Edited by speedie

ha ha ha paddy said he had two dogs with him that one your talking about i have him on tape if i was you i wouldent be claiming him.As for money owed to anyone the reason the money was collected before anyone went was the keeper got it and was told in advance how many people were in so thats where that mans money went .That man was not but out of it he could not go for some reason im sure hel tell yea that himself.as for lies i think a blind man can see who is telling the lies seen garfield on funny he has no comment funny that.Now where did your dogs come from and why are all these men telling all these lies about yea.Go and run the kellies for the 5000 they offered to run yea for why would yea want to run someone like owen when his dogs are so bad surely a top man like you would want to run the top men in ireland

whos breeding in gorger running

KINGS/owens

KINGS/owens

kings breeding always seems to be in there somewhere

KINGS/owens

kings breeding always seems to be in there somewhere

kings breeding is in there cos its good breeding you wouldnt put shit in to good dogs would you ehthumbs.gif