about matches for iceman

Every time i make a comment an here its the same.Cant spell , No punctuation , Dogs are no good , Kings dogs are no good , Sligo dogs are no good , Owens dogs are no good , Ill run ya for money or for pride. Now a question for all the BULLIES. . Go back through all my posts . . Who Bred Irish Lady? What happened in all the irish competitions in England? What happened with the competitions in ireland? Just point out one thing i have said on here in the last two years that has been disproven or in other words was incorrect!! Now mucky paws as regards matches i told you before theres no point it wont happen because the true story of the result would never be told!. now i suppose this topic is gonna be closed down because it is beginning to deviate from the subject :signthankspin:

Who is the bullies????Hope your not saying me because am not that sort and would not like to be.Was it not you and another that started too topics about me???(which is bad crack)

You said the truth would not be told very easy bring someone too ref it that does not know both off the people running???

name one person that could or would with out being bias one way or the other

me :laugh:

youl do will yea come to ireland around christmas

id love too :thumbs:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SPEEDIE don't know why your starting on me l have never asked for match don't have dog for it(all pups).Mucky paws offered you and king a match all l said was l take side bet on mucky paws against you

here yea go iceman this is how it works in ireland not with all men but with some usually some one like you starts it if not on here at a gamefair or a wedding or in the pub or some place that people

u make me laugh ur hunting a wet week stick to german shepards

Guest cheesegrater

Every time i make a comment an here its the same.Cant spell , No punctuation , Dogs are no good , Kings dogs are no good , Sligo dogs are no good , Owens dogs are no good , Ill run ya for money or for pride. Now a question for all the BULLIES. . Go back through all my posts . . Who Bred Irish Lady? What happened in all the irish competitions in England? What happened with the competitions in ireland? Just point out one thing i have said on here in the last two years that has been disproven or in other words was incorrect!! Now mucky paws as regards matches i told you before theres no point it wont happen because the true story of the result would never be told!. now i suppose this topic is gonna be closed down because it is beginning to deviate from the subject :signthankspin:

is right speedie, icey's nothing but a big bully ....... bit out of his depth though :gunsmilie:

Every time i make a comment an here its the same.Cant spell , No punctuation , Dogs are no good , Kings dogs are no good , Sligo dogs are no good , Owens dogs are no good , Ill run ya for money or for pride. Now a question for all the BULLIES. . Go back through all my posts . . Who Bred Irish Lady? What happened in all the irish competitions in England? What happened with the competitions in ireland? Just point out one thing i have said on here in the last two years that has been disproven or in other words was incorrect!! Now mucky paws as regards matches i told you before theres no point it wont happen because the true story of the result would never be told!. now i suppose this topic is gonna be closed down because it is beginning to dePLAIN

SPEEDIE,EXPLAIN,yourself,who,is,a,bully,you,and,your,crew,were,asked,for,a,match,if,ya,dont,want,it,its,ok,but,please,stop,crying

Who is the bullies????Hope your not saying me because am not that sort and would not like to be.Was it not you and another that started too topics about me???(which is bad crack)

You said the truth would not be told very easy bring someone too ref it that does not know both off the people running???

name one person that could or would with out being bias one way or the other

me

is right speedie, icey's nothing but a big bully ....... bit out of his depth though :gunsmilie:

:feck: :feck:

Guest cheesegrater

out of interest icey ,wee quote thats on the bottom of your posts ; its not from WATERSHIP DOWN ,is it ; maybe better discussed on general talk though :blink:

out of interest icey ,wee quote thats on the bottom of your posts ; its not from WATERSHIP DOWN ,is it ; maybe better discussed on general talk though :blink:

It is out off watership great wee film but don't know what your getting at????? :blink:

Guest cheesegrater

It is out off watership great wee film but don't know what your getting at????? :blink:

knew it ! my knowledge frightens me sometimes ,but sure you already know that ,seventies film bit before your time green horn :clapper: :clapper:

ttttt

knew it ! my knowledge frightens me sometimes ,but sure you already know that ,seventies film bit before your time green horn :clapper: :clapper:

ttttt

Dont know about that and green horn stop it.Your knowledge :toast: :toast:

Bet this match never happens some one will throw out a hundred excuses and blob :laugh: it seems to happen alot on this site everybody shouts, he who shouts the loudest must have the best dogs oh wait a minute somebody takes that offer then they shout no more and go into internet hideing :laugh: and i dont mean with coursing dogs it happens with lamping men terriermen ye name it,folks that hide there dogs behind reps are only kidding themselves :thumbs:

my god grown men arguing about shite why don't you all shut up and get a life my god i'm thirteen and i hope i never get like you all help me god :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::icon_eek:

at 12.20 should you not have school work

i taught the same :hmm: unless he is in computer class