about matches for iceman

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SPEEDIE don't know why your starting on me l have never asked for match don't have dog for it(all pups).Mucky paws offered you and king a match all l said was l take side bet on mucky paws against you

here yea go iceman this is how it works in ireland not with all men but with some usually some one like you starts it if not on here at a gamefair or a wedding or in the pub or some place that people

u make me laugh ur hunting a wet week stick to german shepards

15 hours sorry but some people are not on this 24-7 like yourself.MIXING ABOUT MATCHES what are you on about.I never bring up matches you go on and on about this and that and other people offer you and your balls hit the floor.You need to take a :icon_redface: not joking starting on me for f**k all.

Love the way mucky paws offered you last month last night twice for a run this winter and you have not opened your mouth.

No hard feels if you took me up wrong or if l said something to get your back up.

But no me going starting topics about other people on hear bit sad till you the truth, and if that was the clip you put up off your white dog catching a hare now l know why you dont want matches :toast: :toast: but you been in this games a lot longer then me so you should know a good dog from a bad dog best luck :thumbs:

You're always on about matches..........when the thread about Welsh coursing dogs was brought up you was straight on saying "who would win between welsh and english dogs"

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/203667-welsh-coursing-dogs/page__p__2067647__fromsearch__1#entry2067647

No l said do the welsh have a dog that can match the English dogs on there big land didn't mean it like a match.

So speedie there is mucky paws on again offering match with you and king NOT ME,and no answer back????

The competitions took so long because off the weather wee had most years there finished in a few weeks.

Every time i make a comment an here its the same.Cant spell , No punctuation , Dogs are no good , Kings dogs are no good , Sligo dogs are no good , Owens dogs are no good , Ill run ya for money or for pride. Now a question for all the BULLIES. . Go back through all my posts . . Who Bred Irish Lady? What happened in all the irish competitions in England? What happened with the competitions in ireland? Just point out one thing i have said on here in the last two years that has been disproven or in other words was incorrect!! Now mucky paws as regards matches i told you before theres no point it wont happen because the true story of the result would never be told!. now i suppose this topic is gonna be closed down because it is beginning to deviate from the subject :signthankspin:

Every time i make a comment an here its the same.Cant spell , No punctuation , Dogs are no good , Kings dogs are no good , Sligo dogs are no good , Owens dogs are no good , Ill run ya for money or for pride. Now a question for all the BULLIES. . Go back through all my posts . . Who Bred Irish Lady? What happened in all the irish competitions in England? What happened with the competitions in ireland? Just point out one thing i have said on here in the last two years that has been disproven or in other words was incorrect!! Now mucky paws as regards matches i told you before theres no point it wont happen because the true story of the result would never be told!. now i suppose this topic is gonna be closed down because it is beginning to deviate from the subject :signthankspin:

Who is the bullies????Hope your not saying me because am not that sort and would not like to be.Was it not you and another that started too topics about me???(which is bad crack)

You said the truth would not be told very easy bring someone too ref it that does not know both off the people running???

Who is the bullies????Hope your not saying me because am not that sort and would not like to be.Was it not you and another that started too topics about me???(which is bad crack)

You said the truth would not be told very easy bring someone too ref it that does not know both off the people running???

name one person that could or would with out being bias one way or the other

me :laugh:

l BE DRIVING BY WINTER I WOULD DO IT WOULD LIKE SEE A GOOD DOG BECAUSE I SURE DONT HAVE ANY :thumbs:

me :laugh:

youl do will yea come to ireland around christmas

l BE DRIVING BY WINTER I WOULD DO IT WOULD LIKE SEE A GOOD DOG BECAUSE I SURE DONT HAVE ANY :thumbs:

your not suitable yer backing mucky paws dose that make sence hope yea pass yer test put i have me doughts

your not suitable yer backing mucky paws dose that make sence hope yea pass yer test put i have me doughts

Thanks alot :thumbs: and if l was to ref it l would not back anyone but till you truth you would have to get someone who has did matches before and the rules would have too be said before the dogs are run so the owners know whats what :thumbs:

Thanks alot :thumbs: and if l was to ref it l would not back anyone but till you truth you would have to get someone who has did matches before and the rules would have too be said before the dogs are run so the owners know whats what :thumbs:

get owen o maney he wouldnt be biased :hunter:

get owen o maney he wouldnt be biased :hunter:

bluebear think your being sarcastic