about matches for iceman

SPEEDIE don't know why your starting on me l have never asked for match don't have dog for it(all pups).Mucky paws offered you and king a match all l said was l take side bet on mucky paws against you and you get your back up you fool.

Yes l like hearing about matches for years ago or now days f**k all wrong with that.

There is competitions that are run north and south every year and people in them think there good only one that does not is you because you being in the coursing game for many a year and still don't have a dog that can do anything whos fault is that???

You tongue is far up kings hole he has not bought toilet roll in 12 years. You bum a blow about his dogs but you have nothing out off his yard YOURSELF. Must not be that good.Yes king had class dogs in the past but times move on and he got left behind and now he trying to catch up breeding everything with everything to try get one good one.He has 55 dogs you said and only 4 work says it all really.

yer your right iceman mucky paws would of whip him easyly and as for the toilet roll bang on mate :thumbs: speedie stop speedin and slow down lifes to short :thumbs:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SPEEDIE don't know why your starting on me l have never asked for match don't have dog for it(all pups).Mucky paws offered you and king a match all l said was l take side bet on mucky paws against you

here yea go iceman this is how it works in ireland not with all men but with some usually some one like you starts it if not on here at a gamefair or a wedding or in the pub or some place that people

u make me laugh ur hunting a wet week stick to german shepards

15 hours sorry but some people are not on this 24-7 like yourself.MIXING ABOUT MATCHES what are you on about.I never bring up matches you go on and on about this and that and other people offer you and your balls hit the floor.You need to take a :icon_redface: not joking starting on me for f**k all.

Love the way mucky paws offered you last month last night twice for a run this winter and you have not opened your mouth.

No hard feels if you took me up wrong or if l said something to get your back up.

But no me going starting topics about other people on hear bit sad till you the truth, and if that was the clip you put up off your white dog catching a hare now l know why you dont want matches :toast: :toast: but you been in this games a lot longer then me so you should know a good dog from a bad dog best luck :thumbs:

You're always on about matches..........when the thread about Welsh coursing dogs was brought up you was straight on saying "who would win between welsh and english dogs"

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/203667-welsh-coursing-dogs/page__p__2067647__fromsearch__1#entry2067647

there are no dogs in wales is there? :laugh:

all this hype about coursing its shite anyway :laugh:

15 hours sorry but some people are not on this 24-7 like yourself.MIXING ABOUT MATCHES what are you on about.I never bring up matches you go on and on about this and that and other people offer you and your balls hit the floor.You need to take a :icon_redface: not joking starting on me for f**k all.

Love the way mucky paws offered you last month last night twice for a run this winter and you have not opened your mouth.

No hard feels if you took me up wrong or if l said something to get your back up.

But no me going starting topics about other people on hear bit sad till you the truth, and if that was the clip you put up off your white dog catching a hare now l know why you dont want matches :toast: :toast: but you been in this games a lot longer then me so you should know a good dog from a bad dog best luck :thumbs:

IM SORRY FOR FORGETING YER TIME AT PLAYSCHOOL SO IT WAS 11HOURS NOW IL WRIGHT IT FOR YEA SO YEA UNDERSTAND THEIR WILL BE NO MATCHES IN IRELAND WITH MUCKY PAWS KING OOM OR ANYONE ELSE BECAUSE OF WHAT I HAVE TOLD YEA IT CANT WORK THEIR IS NO WHERE TO RUN IT IF I KNOW SOME PLACE I WONT BRING ANYONE TO IT IF THE LADS I MENTIONED NOW A PLACE THEY WONT BRING A STRANGER TO IT EITHER AND THEY ARE WRIGHT THE WAY IT IS NOW IS THE MAN THAT KNOWS WHERE THE HARES ARE IS THE MAN THAT SHOULD HAVE THE BEST DOGS BECAUSE HE CAN GET THEM IN SHAPE THEIR WAS 2 COMP IN IRELAND LAST SEASON TOOK THE WHOLE SEASON TO RUN THEM ONE DIDENT EVEN GET FINISHED HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND NOW

Edited by speedie

Iceman, if he arranges to meet you at a yard with about 60 dogs in pens then my advice is run, you are probably thats days hound chow :laugh: :laugh:

u make me laugh ur hunting a wet week stick to german shepards

I'm glad i can amuse you, feel free to drop me a message for some free spelling lessons, and perhaps if your a good boy i'll let you stroke my German Shepherds, see i gave you a free lesson on how to spell a dog breed already :thumbs:

You're always on about matches..........when the thread about Welsh coursing dogs was brought up you was straight on saying "who would win between welsh and english dogs"

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/203667-welsh-coursing-dogs/page__p__2067647__fromsearch__1#entry2067647

look,its,me,thatsd,looking,for,a,match,not,iceman,speedie,bragging,up,kings,oom,dogs,as,i,said,before,ill,run,for,money,or,pride,now,speedie,lay,off,iceman,and,get,back,to,me,two,yrs,looking,for,a,run,with,yer,crew,thats,says,enough,king,must,still,be,going,through,his,60,dogs,to,pick,a,good,1

look,its,me,thatsd,looking,for,a,match,not,iceman,speedie,bragging,up,kings,oom,dogs,as,i,said,before,ill,run,for,money,or,pride,now,speedie,lay,off,iceman,and,get,back,to,me,two,yrs,looking,for,a,run,with,yer,crew,thats,says,enough,king,must,still,be,going,through,his,60,dogs,to,pick,a,good,1

speedie,ill,put,up,the,land,