about matches for iceman

here yea go iceman this is how it works in ireland not with all men but with some usually some one like you starts it if not on here at a gamefair or a wedding or in the pub or some place that people are listening i seen his dog hes better than your or i heard his dog is better than yours so its arranged for a date then it realy starts i cant go getting married cant go the wife is having a baby cant got caught shagging the wifes sister or brother or mother of anyone then the dog is lame the bitch is in season the wifes father died or my aunths uncle died or i rang him and he said yea wouldent go so then its to late in the season wel run next year then i rang him he wouldent run so if yea do get out its he dident see it i dident see it these fields are to small these fields are to big theirs no wire my dog likes to jump to many gates and it goes on and on so if the dog gets of the lead hes gone for ten mins yea go and get him he always hides them he killed that and at this stage the dog is flat out on the ground not able to hide himself then when he gets up hes gone lame again its a draw or a rematch .on yer way home the phone starts yea lost 3to 0 or yea wouldent run yer dog is no good yer dog stood up or jacked and it goes on and on so what is the point iceman

• Like 1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SPEEDIE don't know why your starting on me l have never asked for match don't have dog for it(all pups).Mucky paws offered you and king a match all l said was l take side bet on mucky paws against you

here yea go iceman this is how it works in ireland not with all men but with some usually some one like you starts it if not on here at a gamefair or a wedding or in the pub or some place that people

u make me laugh ur hunting a wet week stick to german shepards

here yea go iceman this is how it works in ireland not with all men but with some usually some one like you starts it if not on here at a gamefair or a wedding or in the pub or some place that people are listening i seen his dog hes better than your or i heard his dog is better than yours so its arranged for a date then it realy starts i cant go getting married cant go the wife is having a baby cant got caught shagging the wifes sister or brother or mother of anyone then the dog is lame the bitch is in season the wifes father died or my aunths uncle died or i rang him and he said yea wouldent go so then its to late in the season wel run next year then i rang him he wouldent run so if yea do get out its he dident see it i dident see it these fields are to small these fields are to big theirs no wire my dog likes to jump to many gates and it goes on and on so if the dog gets of the lead hes gone for ten mins yea go and get him he always hides them he killed that and at this stage the dog is flat out on the ground not able to hide himself then when he gets up hes gone lame again its a draw or a rematch .on yer way home the phone starts yea lost 3to 0 or yea wouldent run yer dog is no good yer dog stood up or jacked and it goes on and on so what is the point iceman

:laugh::laugh:

just idle talk as i said on here many times matches in ireland are almost impossible for the reasons i stated above about ten years ago was out with six very well known men for a run all good crack to start with in the cafe so one of these men kicks of once we get outside the door il run yea for a grand il run yea for 1500 i found out later that this man had been at this shit fairly often and another one of the crew was one of his favourite targets even though they dident hunt togeather he was always saying he would run this man a good friend of mine that i hunted with every week so to my suprise my freind says ok il run yea for 1500 no prob so big mouth pulls out the money and throws it on the van to everyones amasement even more amasing my mate covers it i whisper why the f**k are you going around with that much money in yer pocket .im hiding it on the wife i bought a dog have to pay for it today. anyway the match is on all dogs left in the cars except the two that are running of we go first couple of fields no hare then a hare jumps about 50 yards in fronth of big mouth to far he shouts so my mate slips from about 80 yards a good run in his little bitch gets to the hare drills it for about 3 mins in and out of hedges over fences through gates and kills it. big gob kicks on the spot i was only jokeing just a bit of crack gets his money back of the man that was holding the money day f****d up for everyone one of the worst days i ever on that good land with lots of hares seen al most the same thing with 2 north men in 2110 waste of a good day thats matches in ireland for yea and some of the latest comps were the same anyone one yea ask a diffrent story the place for matches is the fens and its banned so thats it

Edited by speedie

watch yourself speedie hes been threating people lately :tongue2::whistling:

Threating people like you dont think so go put some time dogs stop talking shit then again why would you put time into jackers how many walk outs you had this season dug 8 holes at one time :toast: :toast:

SPEEDIE don't know why your starting on me l have never asked for match don't have dog for it(all pups).Mucky paws offered you and king a match all l said was l take side bet on mucky paws against you and you get your back up you fool.

Yes l like hearing about matches for years ago or now days f**k all wrong with that.

There is competitions that are run north and south every year and people in them think there good only one that does not is you because you being in the coursing game for many a year and still don't have a dog that can do anything whos fault is that???

You tongue is far up kings hole he has not bought toilet roll in 12 years. You bum a blow about his dogs but you have nothing out off his yard YOURSELF. Must not be that good.Yes king had class dogs in the past but times move on and he got left behind and now he trying to catch up breeding everything with everything to try get one good one.He has 55 dogs you said and only 4 work says it all really.

• Like 2

SPEEDIE don't know why your starting on me l have never asked for match don't have dog for it(all pups).Mucky paws offered you and king a match all l said was l take side bet on mucky paws against you and you get your back up you fool.

Yes l like hearing about matches for years ago or now days f**k all wrong with that.

There is competitions that are run north and south every year and people in them think there good only one that does not is you because you being in the coursing game for many a year and still don't have a dog that can do anything whos fault is that???

You tongue is far up kings hole he has not bought toilet roll in 12 years. You bum a blow about his dogs but you have nothing out off his yard YOURSELF. Must not be that good.Yes king had class dogs in the past but times move on and he got left behind and now he trying to catch up breeding everything with everything to try get one good one.He has 55 dogs you said and only 4 work says it all really.

15 HOURS TO COME UP WITH THAT AND YEA CALL ME A FOOL :wallbash: YOUR THE MAN THATS AL WAYS TALKING SHIT ABOUT MATCHES AND MIXING JUST TRYING TO TELL YOU AND SOME OF THE OTHER NON COURSING LADS ON HERE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN BUSH COMES TH SHOUV NOW YOUR TO LONG LISIENING TO BULLIES SO DONT BE CALLING NAMES THATS FOR THE PLAY GROUND AS I TOLD SOME OF THE HARD MEN THAT ARE SENDING ME PRIVATE MESSAGES TRY AND OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE WHOES BRAGGING

Edited by speedie

15 hours sorry but some people are not on this 24-7 like yourself.MIXING ABOUT MATCHES what are you on about.I never bring up matches you go on and on about this and that and other people offer you and your balls hit the floor.You need to take a :icon_redface: not joking starting on me for f**k all.

Love the way mucky paws offered you last month last night twice for a run this winter and you have not opened your mouth.

No hard feels if you took me up wrong or if l said something to get your back up.

But no me going starting topics about other people on hear bit sad till you the truth, and if that was the clip you put up off your white dog catching a hare now l know why you dont want matches :toast: :toast: but you been in this games a lot longer then me so you should know a good dog from a bad dog best luck :thumbs:

15 hours sorry but some people are not on this 24-7 like yourself.MIXING ABOUT MATCHES what are you on about.I never bring up matches you go on and on about this and that and other people offer you and your balls hit the floor.You need to take a :icon_redface: not joking starting on me for f**k all.

Love the way mucky paws offered you last month last night twice for a run this winter and you have not opened your mouth.

No hard feels if you took me up wrong or if l said something to get your back up.

But no me going starting topics about other people on hear bit sad till you the truth, and if that was the clip you put up off your white dog catching a hare now l know why you dont want matches :toast: :toast: but you been in this games a lot longer then me so you should know a good dog from a bad dog best luck :thumbs:

You're always on about matches..........when the thread about Welsh coursing dogs was brought up you was straight on saying "who would win between welsh and english dogs"

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/203667-welsh-coursing-dogs/page__p__2067647__fromsearch__1#entry2067647