Welsh Coursing Dogs

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey gypsy, why not take that shotgun of yours and stick it in your mouth.

i went in 32 dog comp last year got to semi final beat some good dogs that cost lot of money and theres beter dogs than mine in wales

oui monsier

What a shit topic when other topics get brought on the same subject by the other country's they always end up good read. So l take it there is no good dogs in Wales too talk about or read about.

Probably a few :yes: but why advertise the fact on here.

I know a few lads who run the big land just because they don't shout it from the roof tops don't mean it don't happen.

You don't have to name the person and his address where the dog is but surely you can talk about the dog where it came from??? What lines it has??? Where it runs how many out off 3 out 3 its doing???? THERE IS LOADS TO TALK ABOUT....

A few of the lads are on here mate.........if they want to add to the thread I suppose they will I wouldn't feel comfortable talking other lads dogs up.A lot of dog theft down this way wouldn't want put a target on boys kennels. :thumbs:

coursed with Mad Brian from wales once or twice , pre-ban of course

he kept a bit of bradfords luke stuff

Mad Bri :thumbs: had a few days with him myself.

i went in 32 dog comp last year got to semi final beat some good dogs that cost lot of money and theres beter dogs than mine in wales

• Like 2

i bet you got offered a bob or two for your,s after the comp mate :thumbs:

been bid tidy money but were do u find another

been bid tidy money but were do u find another

FACT MATE :thumbs: atb with them paul

I know of a dog that out ran coursing dogs down in England, belonged to my mate, it was a top dog but because it also won awards and such people slate it as a "show pony", After beating the boys in the coursing club my mate was never invited back to run his dog again so hardly got the chance to prove what he could do :laugh:

• Like 1

I know of a dog that out ran coursing dogs down in England, belonged to my mate, it was a top dog but because it also won awards and such people slate it as a "show pony", After beating the boys in the coursing club my mate was never invited back to run his dog again so hardly got the chance to prove what he could do :laugh:

[/quote ALWAYS THE SAME :thumbs:

[/quote ALWAYS THE SAME :thumbs:

A fella i know (J Gorman from n.ireland) sent a dog over to Wales which i bred Saluki cross dog. I think it was North Wales but not 100% sure ment to be doing very well. If anyone on this site knows this fella or the fella who got the dog is on this site pm me. Would love to know how thw dog is gettin on