could ofhad it all

been let down again , the amount of people in the dog game that are in it for the wrong reasons is shocking , yet there the ones allways quick to call others , from now on its just mw the dogs and a few close friends , all others kept at ,a distance , HAPPY HUNTING to all, r.i.p B.W.K 2007-2O1O ....... dotty ....do your worst :notworthy:

been let down again , the amount of people in the dog game that are in it for the wrong reasons is shocking , yet there the ones allways quick to call others , from now on its just mw the dogs and a few close friends , all others kept at ,a distance , HAPPY HUNTING to all, r.i.p B.W.K 2007-2O1O ....... dotty ....do your worst :notworthy:

TWO Words...

COV c**ts!!!!...... :-)

whats up?

long story mate , just a sad end to probably the best chapter of my life with dogs ,as i know i wont be able to repeat or even come close to what was a few very good yet tireing seasons ,(hav'nt got the drive , or the dogs)and as allways happens got let down , roll on next season fresh start , new dogs ,new mrs ,new son , and hopefully pastures greener :thumbs:

dont be daft tag, all the best in the coming seasons :thumbs:

TWO Words...

COV c**ts!!!!...... :-)

pmsl