what are or were your favourite SWEETS

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please tell me it aint just me but dont all the chocolate bars seem smaller than they were whe I was a kid??

Three to think of are Mars Bars, Curly Wurly and Waggon Wheels!

They all seem a lot smaller, and more expensive lol

Edited by masmiffy

Please tell me it aint just me but dont all the chocolate bars seem smaller than they were whe I was a kid??

wagon wheels are defo smaller, and i dont think they taste as good as they once did.never liked mars bars.

wagon wheels are defo smaller, and i dont think they taste as good as they once did.never liked mars bars.

People always go on about Wagon wheels shrinking. :yes: If you listened to my mum talking about them, you'd have thought they started off the size of f*****g dustbin lids... :rolleyes::laugh:

People always go on about Wagon wheels shrinking. :yes: If you listened to my mum talking about them, you'd have thought they started off the size of f*****g dustbin lids... :rolleyes::laugh:

lol they were.could feed a family with one

:laugh: I know mate, you could only fit 2 in a shopping trolley.

wagon-wheel.jpg

:laugh: I know mate, you could only fit 2 in a shopping trolley.

wagon-wheel.jpg

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Sherbet fountains, flying saucers, Dib dabs, jolly ranchers, eye poppers, curly wurlys, wham bars, black jacks, refreshers, fruit salads.

Kyle

icon_eek.gif are you a fat bastaard by any chancetongue2.gif

I would be if I ate them all the time lol

dont lie yes you are