what are or were your favourite SWEETS

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my fav sweet of all time,and im well pissed they stopped making them,was a nutty bar.always remember it was a dark brown wrapper and chewy centre covered in nuts.f**k they were amazing.

my least fav was spangles.used to get them in selection boxes at xmas and i always tried to con my sister into swapping them with her milky ways.she never f*****g did though. :censored:

hi mate,would of thaught yours would have been frys ORANGE cream :whistling::tongue2::thumbs:

my fav sweet of all time,and im well pissed they stopped making them,was a nutty bar.always remember it was a dark brown wrapper and chewy centre covered in nuts.f**k they were amazing.

my least fav was spangles.used to get them in selection boxes at xmas and i always tried to con my sister into swapping them with her milky ways.she never f*****g did though. :censored:

was it a booster bar. strhaven toffe was a favorite of mine and clove rock .

was it a booster bar. strhaven toffe was a favorite of mine and clove rock .

no defo a nutty bar.it was like a thick chewy caramel centre,and covered in peanuts on the outside.edinburgh rock is another close favourite.oh and star bars.

just googled nutty bars they were discontinued in the early 80s rowntree made them.anyone remember texan bars

Edited by scothunter

hi mate,would of thaught yours would have been frys ORANGE cream :whistling::tongue2::thumbs:

lol you know i still buy them aswell.them and the plain fry.they used to do a frys five centre but they stopped that aswell.there a site where you can buy sweets from the 70s.but no nutty bars :cry:

Edited by scothunter