Family Outing

Out last night for a couple of hours lamping, this is on some permission we`ve worked regular so not a big haul :( in fact only one rabbit each, the rabbits on here are getting a bit lamp shy, so some long slips and some entertaining ones.

In the center is my bitch Bull X and the other two are pups {13 month} from her 1st/last litter. pups ars 1/2 whippet 1/4 Grey 1/4 Bull, and are fast becoming as good as their mam at lamping. :clapper:

Sorry about the glare on the eyes, dont know how to fix it :icon_redface:

HPIM0064family-1.jpg

Guest Lurchers2006
Out last night for a couple of hours lamping, this is on some permission we`ve worked regular so not a big haul :( in fact only one rabbit each, the rabbits on here are getting a bit lamp shy, so some long slips and some entertaining ones.

In the center is my bitch Bull X and the other two are pups {13 month} from her 1st/last litter. pups ars 1/2 whippet 1/4 Grey 1/4 Bull, and are fast becoming as good as their mam at lamping. :clapper:

Sorry about the glare on the eyes, dont know how to fix it :icon_redface:

HPIM0064family-1.jpg

Well done mate,

Them pups are the same as my dog, Hes 15 months now. Mine turned out very racey and so did yours,

Any idea what height and weight they are?

Well done mate,

Them pups are the same as my dog, Hes 15 months now. Mine turned out very racey and so did yours,

The bitch pup on the right is about 21" and the dog pup on the left is about 23" dont know about weight but as you say quite racey, just as game as their mam though.

Yis Mars.

Guest Lurchers2006

Well done mate,

The bitch pup on the right is about 21" and the dog pup on the left is about 23" dont know about weight but as you say quite racey, just as game as their mam though.

Yis Mars.

You have a PM, ;)

I really like the bitch pup on the right you have. Have you anymore pictures of your dogs?

Would you say they are as quick as a full ped whippet? They look just that bit stronger than a ped whippet which I like. I am sure they would show well in the ring 2.

JPT

I really like the bitch pup on the right you have. Have you anymore pictures of your dogs?

Would you say they are as quick as a full ped whippet? They look just that bit stronger than a ped whippet which I like. I am sure they would show well in the ring 2.

JPT

The pups are owned by mates, i couldn`t say weather their any quicker than a ped whippet, but their prey drive has to be seen to be belived, the bitch pup has done ok in the show ring

And Yes Simoman, i didn`t take a lamp just tokk the Devil Eyes Bull X :laugh:

JPT

Is that a pure whippet nightmanneil ? very nice :yes: the bitch on the right of my original post has thrown to the whippet but a bit more muscular I.M.O.

Yis Mars.