does anyone think on here they would give mike Tyson a go if they meet him on the street,would you think you would be able for him now,the way Tyson is,or would he knock you out,what do you think of this man now do you stand a chance ??????or is he well passed it,would not like to get a punch of him now even the way he is

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's passed it......I said to him "What a useless f*****g fat old waste of space your really are Tyson, with your tattoed face and ugly puss al slap you stupid you freak of f*****g nature!!!!"......i

yeah I know he is passed it,but ifHe met ord Joe soap in street now and fight broke broke out,would you think you would walk away or him,would Tyson be able for bare knuckle boxer now the age he is,is he still well able to look after himself

He's passed it......I said to him "What a useless f*****g fat old waste of space your really are Tyson, with your tattoed face and ugly puss al slap you stupid you freak of f*****g nature!!!!"......i dont know what he said i put the phone down.... :whistling:

• Like 1

He was the best because he trained the best. When tysons dont train well like he wouldnt be doing now hes a different animal. His last boxing match in 2005 (i beleive) he fourght a no body a total waste of space the kind of guy most of your lots misses would take on and tyson quit after about the 4th round. Dont get me wrong im a big tyson fan and think in his day he was incredible. But i think if for faurght him now the longer the fight went on the more chance youve got. And he will only have a few haymakers left in him now lol. All that said id of liked to of spared with tyson in his prime not now i wouldnt see the point in fightin someone out of shape. Unless he stole my dog ha ha atb