what would you do??

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tally up the money you have spent on the dog and ask him for it. If he pays then he gets the dog, if he doesn't tell him to get tae f**k.......You will soon see how much he wants the dog back....

If I was in the other blokes shoes...   Me and the misses had broken up, I was on the bones off my arse and staying round a mates, it was a nightmare trying too see the kids let alone get any of my

Posted Images

if i was the other bloke and i saw she was in a good home id leave her with you mate if hes decent enough hed let yah keep her and maybe just keep in touch with you see how shes doing :thumbs:

made me feel well awkward but at the end of the day if you walk out on ya missus why would you leave ya dogs!!

il take some more pictures tomorrow her coast doesnt look like that its smooth guessing she was wet or somthing in the picture

she a collie/whippet/grey

i would say she was a non ped racer breed,,,,going on picture,,,,,dont get confused with coat there might be somthing else in there ,,,,as non peds or the greyhound side can have furry coats :thumbs: its just my guess ,,,i could be wrong, and u could be right :thumbs:

going back on topic,,,,,its your dog now mate,,,,,dont give it back,,,,,as you got it,,,as he didnt want it,,,,and gumtree will have records as ur computer i,e emails will best off luck

If the dogs working well then the previous owner seems to have put time and effort into it,so he may genuinely want the dog returned,id ask why its taken so long to contact you,if he comes up with a genuine reason why then id be inclined to return it to its rightful owner,id expect to be recompensed for any reasonable outlay.If on the other hand he gives no satisfactory answers id tell him to swivel.

we recently took a dog called jess from a lady who claimed her and her partner had broken up and he had left her with 4 dogs!! so we took 1 a 2 yr old bitch called jess she was advertised on gumtree free to a good home!! so we collected her with no problems and has proven to be a very good dog and she has been very well trained, weve had her about 6-7 weeks now and spent a bit of money on her new lead collar as she only came with a tatty one, and micro chipped, wormed, flead to name a few... today i received a phone call from the fella whos dog it was saying he wanted her back and that he has the police involved i feel bad but do not want to give her up she gets on fine and works well with my dogs plus to be honest i got a bit of a soft spot for her......what would you do (this is the picture she was advertised with)

So its taken him 6-7 weeks to realize that he wants his dog back TOUGH SHIT :thumbdown:if it was a week or two you would understand, if i was you i would grow a set and tell him he can do whatever the fook he wants and to go and f**k.:feck:

If I was in the other blokes shoes...

Me and the misses had broken up, I was on the bones off my arse and staying round a mates, it was a nightmare trying too see the kids let alone get any of my stuff, next thing I know, she has got rid of my dog (that I had had as a pup, brought on, she always sayes I put it before her ect) out of spite.

right then, maby me and the misses have made up, or I have managed too get on the computer, seen an e-mail or got a chance too check my phone which she wouldnt let me have and theres a number for the person that has my dog...

can you see where I am going with this? To me it would depend how the person came across, like the others have said its only right for him too pay up the fee's and that. I have a mate who split with his lass years ago, she burn all his kit and cleared out his kennels, the bloke is still gutted to this day.

Fair one the dog is now yours but its down to your morals and judgment (and the other blokes commitment) too what happens from here.

• Like 1

Yeah mate I understand what your saying butvi said to the bloke I'd have a chat with the missus and ge said he would text menhis number he wouldn't give it to me over the phone.....shows how much he wants his dog back don't it!

well when he called i said il have a chat with the missus because of what we had put into her. he rang me off a blocked number and when i asked for his number he said he would text it and hasn't yet

dont worry about agro if he wasnt that bothered about leaving dogs with his missus then he cant be that bothered about dog if i was in your place id keep dog inform police myself as to what went on and make sure i kept me dog runs locked and forget about him and enjoy the pleasure of working the dog :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

If the fella was that bothed about the dog you would of had the phone call in the first week tell him to f**k off. If he had rang you tue first week a would of handed it over as to me he would be upsett about it gone but now that a few weeks has gone by then its yours and the police carnt say f**k all.

Atb with your dog fella