• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and i would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all the man city fans out there.....this win puts you right up there with the likes of portsmouth,coventry and wimbledon

Might matter to some Liverpool fans but not to me........I'd be happy with Utd doing the double over us every season if we could win the prem.   The best team won the title this year.......simple.I

THIS WILL BE HAPPENING ALOT SOONER THAN YOU MANCS THINK, AND IT WONT TAKE US TWENTY f*****g YEARS TO DO IT

Posted Images

i cant believe lurcher1 hasn't been on to congratulate us :whistling: mind you hes probably hurting :boogie::toast: nnnnineteen ya scouse kunt :feck:

wow you broke a record we set ten years ago :icon_eek: big f*****g deal mate :thumbs: ive said my piece in recent threads and cant be arsed to go there on this one :laugh: but yes congrats to all scum supporters out there :feck: :feck: :feck: and also to city be good to see the banner at OT go down :toast: :toast:

anyone else think its bad crack having the final on the same day as league matches :thumbdown::thumbdown: :thumbdown:

anyone else think its bad crack having the final on the same day as league matches :thumbdown::thumbdown: :thumbdown:

The F.A. have Bowed down to Euefa , they DEMANDED wembley not be used for 2 weeks prior to champions league final , The Fa should start gettin a set off BOLLOCKS , stitched up at the world cup by FIFA , BUT when they realised what was going on with BUNGS/DEMANDS for votes they should off withdrawn the English bid , THEY NEVER , so they are cryin over spilt milk now about fifa being bent , so when Euefa started there DEMANDS they should off told them to forget it, they didnt want the final at them demands , what the F.A. should realise is how POWERFUL English football is , the Premiership is the best league in the world football wise and financial wise so why BOW down to these fuck3rs , who then hike the price up so THEY MAKE MORE MONEY !

Yes the City fans will be partyin for a while in Manchester , while the Man.U. fans will head home to London , Norway , Sweden and Ireland !!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Norfolk :laugh:! mind you I have been a Man U supporter since I was at primary school.

I'll be trying to get Tickets for me and my lad for the home game against Norwich :thumbs:

wow you broke a record we set ten years ago :icon_eek: big f*****g deal mate :thumbs: ive said my piece in recent threads and cant be arsed to go there on this one :laugh: but yes congrats to all scum supporters out there :feck: :feck: :feck: and also to city be good to see the banner at OT go down :toast: :toast:

10 years? :icon_eek: I bet the scrap merchants love seeing you pull up with maths like that.. :whistling::laugh: 1990 was more than 10 years ago pal.. :rolleyes::laugh:

..and I think it's disgraceful that the cup final wasn't on it's own day.. :thumbdown: Well done City. :thumbs:

liverpool are still a long way off winning the title! Man City are stronger contenders :D .

Taking 3 points off Man Utd is like winning three trophies rolled into one for the scousers! probably means more to them than winning a trophy.

liverpool are still a long way off winning the title! Man City are stronger contenders :D .

Taking 3 points off Man Utd is like winning three trophies rolled into one for the scousers! probably means more to them than winning a trophy.

Might matter to some Liverpool fans but not to me........I'd be happy with Utd doing the double over us every season if we could win the prem.

The best team won the title this year.......simple.I take my hat off to you.......we'll see what next season brings. :thumbs:

• Like 1

i cant believe lurcher1 hasn't been on to congratulate us :whistling: mind you hes probably hurting :boogie::toast: nnnnineteen ya scouse kunt :feck:

:laugh: so i was right you are still hurting :laugh: ten years :icon_eek: i was right again,you are a cracked scouse kunt :feck:

You gotta love em, my bother in law is a scouse (spits out). He is convinced there gonna win the league next season, reckons they would have pissed it had Dalglish started the season with em. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

This time next year..............................................................................................................

:feck:

You gotta love em, my bother in law is a scouse (spits out). He is convinced there gonna win the league next season, reckons they would have pissed it had Dalglish started the season with em. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

This time next year..............................................................................................................

:feck:

Anybody with a little football knowledge(non biased) wouldn't deny Liverpool have been playing good football since Dalglish took over. :yes: Not only good but winning with it........yes we've had some bad results but this years premiership has seen some strange results for all.

You Man Utd fans are frightened deep down because Liverpool are realistically the only team that can challenge your 19 titles and thats what fecks off you Utd fans.........gracious in defeat you manc fans can't even master being gracious in victory.

gracious in defeat you manc fans can't even master being gracious in victory.

Pot, Kettle, Black? :whistling::D

Me Mal :icon_eek: .............never. :whistling:

:clapper: It's all bollocks mate, at the end of the day. ;):cheers: