well done man u for winning a RECORD 19th title :notworthy: weve finally overtaken the filth :boogie: now for europe,we'l eventually overtake you in that comp too,its only a matter of time :toast: once again well done the mighty man u for knocking those dirty scouse kunts off their league winning perch :feck:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and i would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all the man city fans out there.....this win puts you right up there with the likes of portsmouth,coventry and wimbledon

Might matter to some Liverpool fans but not to me........I'd be happy with Utd doing the double over us every season if we could win the prem.   The best team won the title this year.......simple.I

THIS WILL BE HAPPENING ALOT SOONER THAN YOU MANCS THINK, AND IT WONT TAKE US TWENTY f*****g YEARS TO DO IT

Posted Images

well done man u for winning a RECORD 19th title :notworthy: weve finally overtaken the filth :boogie: now for europe,we'l eventually overtake you in that comp too,its only a matter of time :toast: once again well done the mighty man u for knocking those dirty scouse kunts off their league winning perch :feck:

Never a penalty tae!!!..... :whistling:

Never a penalty tae!!!..... :whistling:

it was..and rooney put it away :toast:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Congratulations.

lfc_crying.gif

lol yea me to sorry craigy i like you mate,but i despise your team lol

no worries mate,its understandable you hate and despise us...its cos were the fecking best :boogie::toast:

:thumbs: You know what they say about records............they there to be broken.

It was hard being the best but now that monkeys off our back we can concentrate on being the best again now.

:tongue2:

Congratulations.

lfc_crying.gif

no worries mate,its understandable you hate and despise us...its cos were the fecking best :boogie::toast:

:thumbs: You know what they say about records............they there to be broken.

It was hard being the best but now that monkeys off our back we can concentrate on being the best again now.

aye,you console thisel wi that dream mate :thumbs:

Congratulations.

lfc_crying.gif

an that monkeys been off your back that long,its evolved into a scouser :tongue2:

Congratulations.

lfc_crying.gif

an that monkeys been off your back that long,its evolved into a scouser :tongue2:

:laugh: