muslim scum punches edl women

they should of stamped on the dirty feckers head :censored:

But they didn't .............

No offence to you CB, because you're dead right, but big surprise no one did anything, and it's because no one does anything that we've got the country we deserve.

What f@cking use is running around shouting EDL?

Action, not words.

:thumbs: spot on

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But they didn't .............   No offence to you CB, because you're dead right, but big surprise no one did anything, and it's because no one does anything that we've got the country we deserve.  

they should of stamped on the dirty feckers head

Exactly,so why go their in the first place,they know they are going to be provoked and possibly attacked.....so if they are not going to respond,stay at home !.....either fully commit to what your doi

They probably left him because they knew if they reacted they'd have been up in court on a Racially motivated attack charge, no matter what the provocation was. :yes:

Exactly,so why go their in the first place,they know they are going to be provoked and possibly attacked.....so if they are not going to respond,stay at home !.....either fully commit to what your doing or dont do it at all....going half way is just embarrassing.

spot on show (no) fear and get stuck in, or no point going there for the Agro .!!

Hand bag snatching, drug dealing, rapist, spineless jelly backed bstrd !!!

Any man who punches a woman or hurts kids or elderly as :censored:

lab tastic see ur well in 4000 now FTP

Now why aint i got you on my friends list i wonder.......FTQ.. :tongue2:

Muslims hitting women, is anyone surprised?

Exactly,so why go their in the first place,they know they are going to be provoked and possibly attacked.....so if they are not going to respond,stay at home !.....either fully commit to what your doing or dont do it at all....going half way is just embarrassing.

That is basically it :good:

It's no good turning up trying to look the part if you're not fully willing to role your sleeves up and get stuck in.

This is why the edl get no support from normal white people every video on YouTube has got them being beat up or running away I wholeheartedly agree with there sentiment more than most u hate the b*****ds with a passion but no doubt after they been in the pub get pissed go on the demo then go and have a kebab on way home there's some round my way sitting in pub "were edl" when round the corner it's like karachi lol go and do it round there. But at least they are doing something

It would have been a different story if some one had punched a burka clad woman with her placard of hate like you see [bANNED TEXT] the muslims against crusades are protesting this countrys well and truly feked.