guilty pleasure films

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heartbreakers with jennifer love hewit. pulled meself around my room many a time watching that :laugh:

well im pretty sure there are only 2 reasons a male (particularly a young teenage one) would watch a chick flick and one of them is they're gay.

heartbreakers with jennifer love hewit. pulled meself around my room many a time watching that :laugh:

well im pretty sure there are only 2 reasons a male (particularly a young teenage one) would watch a chick flick and one of them is they're gay.

Total Nutter.:blink:

not wrong though eh?

:boogie:

not wrong though eh?

What ever turns you on.Thats up to you.But keep it to yourself.:blink:

not wrong though eh?

oh i see what your insinuating,well re-read it ya filthy animal.

some people :angry2:

not wrong though eh?

and for the record the second reason was to spend quality time with a female companion who would enjoy the film.

pervert.